Have you cheated on your bf for larger cock?

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all it seems rather arrogant to think you were the other man due to your cock size. I have to agree with the earlier post by Ninna unless you show it or walk around with an incredibly huge bulge in your pants just can't by this as a reason. Maybe it is nothing more than you are a shallow mindless fuck that they can have sex without drama or headgames.

As for cheating this a deeper issue than sex it's called TRUST. In any relationship it is for not if there is no trust. In a partnership or lover / spouse relationship this is critical and once one of the partner cheats for sex it is actually a symptom of a bigger problem. It creates a deadly trait called jealously which can literally lead to death.

Lastly if you are repeatedly "the Other Man" I think it says more about you than the size of your dick. Hopefully you are practicing safe sex at least. You need to ask why they seem to be attracted to you and it has to be for other reasons than the size of your cock. In the end a Slut is a Slut no matter male or female and the last thing anyone should do is brag about being one.

When was the last time you were checked for STD's?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
First of all it seems rather arrogant to think you were the other man due to your cock size. I have to agree with the earlier post by Ninna unless you show it or walk around with an incredibly huge bulge in your pants just can't by this as a reason. Maybe it is nothing more than you are a shallow mindless fuck that they can have sex without drama or headgames.

As for cheating this a deeper issue than sex it's called TRUST. In any relationship it is for not if there is no trust. In a partnership or lover / spouse relationship this is critical and once one of the partner cheats for sex it is actually a symptom of a bigger problem. It creates a deadly trait called jealously which can literally lead to death.

Lastly if you are repeatedly "the Other Man" I think it says more about you than the size of your dick. Hopefully you are practicing safe sex at least. You need to ask why they seem to be attracted to you and it has to be for other reasons than the size of your cock. In the end a Slut is a Slut no matter male or female and the last thing anyone should do is brag about being one.

^ This
:flirt:

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...Lastly if you are repeatedly "the Other Man" I think it says more about you than the size of your dick. Hopefully you are practicing safe sex at least. You need to ask why they seem to be attracted to you and it has to be for other reasons than the size of your cock. In the end a Slut is a Slut no matter male or female and the last thing anyone should do is brag about being one....

I think SgtRock hit it on the head. To the OP: I'd ask yourself if you were, knowingly or not, seeking out women to whom you could not be committed. Are you afraid of long term relationships? Is it possible that you pursue women who are otherwise committed and unavailable and with whom there could be no expectation of an exclusive relationship?

I think this might be a more likely cause of your repeated experiences with cheating women.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First, you'd be surprised how many men consent to their wives getting take outs.

Secondly, the machismo reaction is soooooooooooo boring. The other guy isn't the one cheating on you. Or do you think we have some bro bond thing going on?

Thirdly, TBYC is still working out this one.
In my experience, you speak the truth about some men being in the know about their spouse's behaviour. ;) I, also, find the violent or vengeful payback thing extremely tired and not applicable to many relationships.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think SgtRock hit it on the head. To the OP: I'd ask yourself if you were, knowingly or not, seeking out women to whom you could not be committed. Are you afraid of long term relationships? Is it possible that you pursue women who are otherwise committed and unavailable and with whom there could be no expectation of an exclusive relationship?

I think this might be a more likely cause of your repeated experiences with cheating women.

ANNNNNNNND Scene!
Everyone pack up and go home. He nailed it hard (no pun intended)

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First, you'd be surprised how many men consent to their wives getting take outs.

Secondly, the machismo reaction is soooooooooooo boring. The other guy isn't the one cheating on you. Or do you think we have some bro bond thing going on?

Thirdly, TBYC is still working out this one.

1. You're off-topic. This thread is about cheating, not open-relationships.
  2. Reality is men don't hit women and get away with it. They can beat the guy down. Plus, we are not talking about rationale creatures. We are talking about humans. (Note: This doesn't suggest the OP will be physically injured, but it is more possible than the woman being hurt.)
  3. Irrelevant to the issue.

Not a fan of cheating, eh?

Last edited:

TheBestYouCan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have slept with many married women, maybe more.

Well, by the laws of grammar and sentence structure I would have to assume that, since there is no pretext, you are saying that you have perhaps slept with more than "many" women.

That's the only way this makes sense.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, by the laws of grammar and sentence structure I would have to assume that, since there is no pretext, you are saying that you have perhaps slept with more than "many" women.

That's the only way this makes sense.
an unfinished thought.
more married women than single women.

TheBestYouCan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
an unfinished thought.
more married women than single women.

Perhaps, but when asked, the OP acted like it was some mystical enigma to be figured out, which also doesn't make sense. In fact, it was probably just a poorly formed sentence.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
  1. You're off-topic. This thread is about cheating, not open-relationships.
  2. Reality is men don't hit women and get away with it. They can beat the guy down. Plus, we are not talking about rationale creatures. We are talking about humans. (Note: This doesn't suggest the OP will be physically injured, but it is more possible than the woman being hurt.)
  3. Irrelevant to the issue.

Let's take 1 and 3 together. Whether the spouse has the consent or not, this is often not disclosed to the third party, as is the case with the fact that they may even have a spouse. This is my experience (though not in the US, the US married women I have been with in the past were very upfront about being married), so shoot me.

Regarding 2, well in most countries I know, it is not legal to take the law into your own hands and commit assault and grievous bodily harm. And yes, I think that thinking that violence is going to solve anything, is retarded. To try to ennoble this vioence by adding that you would never use violence against a woman is crass.

It is a shame that this section has become the way it has and has a group who are intolerant of any opinion or experience that does not fit with the way they want things to be perceived.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Perhaps, but when asked, the OP acted like it was some mystical enigma to be figured out, which also doesn't make sense. In fact, it was probably just a poorly formed sentence.

If you are having casual sex and making yourself available for it, as i did for a few years, you do not know the marital status of the often presumed No Strings Attached encounter.

It is perfectly reasonable to answer the question, have you slept with any married women/men, with I do not know.

When I was being a manslut (became involved in a very libertine scene), initially it never crossed my mind, but when I started seeing a few people more often, it became clear that many were married. I did see one married (with consent) woman again whilst I was thinking how I felt about this, but since then I would not see someone again if I found out they were married, and in fact this whole situation is a large part of why I stopped whoring around. That was my personal take on it all, and I discussed it here at the time.

Last edited:

TheBestYouCan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are having casual sex and making yourself available for it, as i did for a few years, you do not know the marital status of the often presumed No Strings Attached encounter.

It is perfectly reasonable to answer the question, have you slept with any married women/men, with I do not know.

When I was being a manslut (became involved in a very libertine scene), initially it never crossed my mind, but when I started seeing a few people more often, it became clear that many were married. I did see one married (with consent) woman again whilst I was thinking how I felt about this, but since then I would not see someone again if I found out they were married, and in fact this whole situation is a large part of why I stopped whoring around. That was my personal take on it all, and I discussed it here at the time.

Thanks for the clarification!

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Men Cheat , women cheat, why...well thats their business right. If they want to lie and cheat I dont see it the fault or concern of the person they are doing it with.

If you ever go to Swinger clubs/ sex clubs, nudist resorts etc you will see many married women there, specificaly looking for nothing more than a specific physical type to have sex with and yes that does include cock size.
Some have their partners with them, many dont and alot left their wedding ring at home.

As to violence from the "cheated on " I think they have more to worry about than who the other person is, as it really doesnt matter,does it.

JMHO