Have you cheated?

If you are married or are a partnered individual, have you ever cheated on your partn

• No, never

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No, but I have thought about it

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Yes, once

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Yes, several times

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I grew up in a family where it apparently had taken place on both sides. (At least that was the contention in the long drawn out battle that was my parents divorice.) Both always denied it to me, but there was evidence to the contrary that I saw as a child.

I hooked up very late in life compared to many here. I have been with my other half for ten years now. When I said "I-do" I meant that and respected the fact that this ended my carefree life of screwing anything that walked.

I never would cheat on my other half. Temptation has been there numerous time and so has opportunity. I have never done so and I know that it would spell the end of the relationship I have and create tremendous and irrepairable hurt to the one I love most. I believe that if you are in a relationship fidelity in that relationship is a sacred trust.

If you simply eliminate the moral issues, one has to consider the opportunities out there these days for STD transmission. Cheating on the other half would be bad, bringing home " a "gift" of an STD and infecting some other individual or even taking that chance would be something I would have difficulty living with or accepting. I would rather just be faithful and look at other people as art or eye candy, but never stray outside the relationship other than an occasional appreciative look.

The best way I can describe our relationship: "We're married not dead!" Look is OK, touch isn't.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have never cheated on any man I have been with. I have been tempted several times but never followed through. Cannot say I would never cheat but so far I have kept me girly bits to myself!