Have you "done it" while others were watching?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by eyemready, Dec 9, 2004.

1. eyemready

eyemready Member

I have a feeling that hung guys have more confidence to engage in sexual intercourse in a group setting or at least while knowing that others were watching. Has this happened to you? Did it add to your enjoyment?

2. RKT1001

RKT1001 New Member

Albums:
    Yes, on some occasions, but they were mainly when I was younger and much more foolish, hehe.

Basically three categories:

1. When I played the role of the hung stud while doing a guy's girlfriend/wife while he watched.

2. In college when occasionally I had roommates spy on me with a girl.

3. At some parties where things got way, WAY out of control and couples would retire to some rooms that were not very private. Thus, you sometimes got an audience, especially if you were banging a real hottie.

Ah, my younger and more foolhardy days, lol. I miss them sometimes.

Contact me if you want to hear more.

RKT
    YIM: rkt1001
    rkt1001@yahoo.com

3. Imported

Gold Member

Flux:
    My mates have watched me masturbating a few times, I never knew until they told me. I think they watched me twice, they must have been really bored eh lol.

4. mimosurfDutch

mimosurfDutch Member

Albums:
    Well, what do you really mean by "more confidence?" All people have their insecurities, guys included. It's really what you make of it. Another way to put it would be to say that hung guys are a lot less insecure because they usually know that they have something special.

But I'll also have to agree with RKT in that when I began exploring myself and others sexually that its easy to get caught up and carried away with the mindset "I'm the fuckin man, this chick/dude is moaning like crazy because they've got my fat cock rubbing deep inside them..." Kinda makes me wonder how my view will evolve in 20 years from now.

5. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Duh... I am an exhibitionist. Give me an audience and I am ready to perform.

6. Imported

Gold Member

DieHard9x6: During an old relationship, my then-gf's friend suggested a threesome. I was all for it, of course, but my gf "didn't want to share". She did suggest a compromise, though -- her friend got to strip to her thong and sit in a chair next to the bed while my gf and I went at it. I would have preferred a 3some, but it was still extremely hot!

7. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nope hassnt happened to me .. not yet at any rate.

8. pippi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hasnt happed but, but we started making pictures and hmmm i think i would liek it.

9. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    All the time! I like orgies, sex clubs, and the like, but also do less public scenes. I enjoy having other watch, and it's a great turn-on for me if they get off from watching!

One of the more interesting ones involved this bi guy I would have sex with now and then. Once he asked if I would mind if his wife watched, I said I wouldn't, so the next time we did it with his wife sitting on a chair in the befroom watching me give him my cock.

Another one also involving gay-straight juxtaposition happend on a gay motorcycle club run 3 years ago. Our cabin included a straight woman and her husband, Bobby. We had set up a blanket as a partition so they would have a little privacy, but it wasn't much. In the middle of the night, somebody stumbled against my bunk, then realized they were in the wrong cabin. They asked me if I minded if they came back in a moment, and I said no. I knew this woke up Bobby, because I heard him get up behind the curtain. The guy came back, and proceeded to to give me a long and very noisy blowjob, with lots of gagging, while Bobby was awake behind the curtain. When it was over, I went to piss, still half hard, dick wet and slimy, and bumped into Bobby in the restroom.

Once I put on a public show that lasted for hours on the "nature trail" behind CCBC (a gay clothing optional resort in Cathedral City, near Palm Springs). I had met a guy that was really into being face-fucked hard. I was fucking his face at this sort of wide spot in the trail. Lots of people were cruising by, and would stop to watch a little. When there were enough people, I would start ramming his throat hard and deep, making him gag, etc. Then I would take it easy for a while, and wait for a fresh crowd to gather, and put on another show. This went on most of the night. In the morning, my BF was really pissed at me. "You fucked your goddamn cock raw!" he screamed at me. (I have to admit, it did look kind of red and well-used afterward.)

Once at a biker club event at a different Palm Springs resort, Camp Palm Springs, there was a guy I fucked publicly the first night. He didn't last too long before he had an orgasm that amazed me, with him babbling giberish and convulsing, and finally mumbling something about buying me a house and car. He asked me to do him again the next night, in a sling in his room. He had a room mate, who was in the other bed jerking off while we fucked. The bottom asked me to stop and give him a little break. When he was ready again, I first put in just my cockhead, waited a moment, then drove the rest of my thick dick in in one very hard and very fast thrust. Just watching that made the room mate in the next bed (not the one I was fucking) blow his load.

As I said, I'm fond or orgy parties or clubs where others watch, but it is even better if it becomes group participation, not just voyerism. Once I had a guy bent over and was fucking him. While I was at it first one, and eventually three, guys came over to watch and were jerking off. When the guy I was fucking came, the second one immediately bent over for me, so I started to plow him. He came pretty quickly, probably because he had been playing with himself while watching the first guy get it. I then did the other two, neither of which lasted very long. Actually, I'm not sure if the last one came, or I hurt him, but he was done in any event. I had gotten really turned on from being watched, and was pretty brutal with him. He mumbled something about my being "way big" and how "I might be able to learn how walk again" as he limped off.

One of the best group watch/participate scenes I ever had was at Slammer Club in LA. As I entered the crowded dark room, two guys were already getting fucked, and I got really turned on. A third guy wanted me, so I started to plow him. One of the other tops put his arm around me as we continued to fuck, and we manuvered ourselves and out bottoms over to the table, where the third guy was already bent over while he was taking it. We sort of piled the three bottoms against each other, while we continued to fuck. We worked out this mutual rhythm, where there was this mound of sweaty, moaning flesh piled on the table, getting its holes rammed from three directions at once. Everyone else in the room was crowded around, jerking off, groping, working my tits, etc. All the attention got me really hot! Soon, there was sweat and cum flying everywhere! The first top was done, and my bottom was spent, so I switched holes to the first top's bottom, and the remaining top and I finished off the scene.

10. hungthick

hungthick New Member

When i was in my early to mid 20's i really got into having an audience while engaging in sex. i got into group sex quite a lot also. But, then, as i got into my 30s i lost interest in it. But, it was a turn on for sure, dude.

11. D_Roderick Beresford Stiffington IV

I haven't done it with others watching but I have with others listening. I live in a 2 family appartment on the second floor, a friend of mine lives on the first. I'm 20, he's 17ish =P, can't remember. A little after me and my gf finished up on the bed I came online and he IMs me "how was it dude?". Thats kinda a turn on to me knowing he always listens, from the conversations we've had I can tell he's into it.

12. blackwood

blackwood New Member

My shipmates brought a young lady aboard the ship (at about 2am) to blow me. I was asleep in the crews' berthing compartment, and woke to 8 or 10 guys watching this chick lick the head of my dick. There was no blow job. Though she did get a facial.

blackwood

13. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Ditto. A few times.

14. Imported

Gold Member

gamma_phi: Have never - and don't think I will.

15. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    Yep, Same here its a big turn on to have people watch, like in the showers after swim class me and my two friends would have a nice jerk-off session and not even care if anyone caught us or not or at the YMCA the saunna gets going sometimes where I would be in there after a swim and then I get hard to start it off and the next thing you know there are five guys jerking off in the saunna...And at the beach in Cape Cod one time I was laying on my towel getting some sun and I proceeded to get a hard-on and two guys on the next spot down started to watch me and proceed to have sex right there and the next thing you know we all had big circle of guys around both the two spots and I was jerking off while the two guys were fucking and about 20 guys were getting hard around us in a circle! Now that was really hot! Jose'Latinoboy9

16. trance604

trance604 Member

Albums:
    i havnt had sex in front of someone, although i have made out with a girl with heavy petting while this guy and girl were staring at us.

17. Vix

Vix New Member

I have a few times. Some were indavertent, a few were actually requests. I got off on it, but wouldn't go looking for it at this point.

Vix

18. viking

viking New Member

Albums:
    I've had sex a few times while people were watching.

Once at a hot tub place in Florida during college. My gf & I were going at it in an outdoor (supposedly private) hot tub when we heard some people giggling on the other side of the fence, when we didn't stop, they began to get louder and we got a few whistles of approval.

Another time I was sharing an apartment with two buddies in Paris. Two of us met some girls on the train to Versailles and the came back to our place that night. We both had sex with the girls / it was a studio appt. no place to get any privacy so what the hell.

Another time, in graduate school, I was involved in a 6 way scene at my appartment. 3 guys 3 girls, it was mostly a taking turns thing where we would pair up and go at it all in the same room.

19. blackwood

blackwood New Member

---------

WHEW! by golly!

blackwood

20. rich_cabeza2002

The only time someone watched, was when my girldfriend' roommate accidentally walked in on us. I saw her open the door out of the corner of my eye, but I never let on that I knew she was there.

Draft saved Draft deleted