Have you "done it" while others were watching?

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only once, in a mixed group of about a dozen, an nice orgy. I had a lot of trouble getting it up so I swallowed 50 mg of the blue diamond and was rock hard for the first two cums. I got into both men and women watching me, though most of them were involved in their own stuff. My favorite part was eating some cream pies out of a few very nice pussies. One woman had a bit of tussle with a guy over whose cock was the most beautiful. I came in second.

vfredcwsx

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes! but without knowing that they were watching!
it was this summer i wooked up with this amazing girl and she came to our summer house with me after a party! i thought that we would have a couple of hours because it was really early and my friends would come home only until maybe 4 in the worst scenario! was i wrong! we were really in the moment when i see them, 4 guys in the patio looking throught the window! well, she was really embaressed, i just felt awckared, i don't have much body issues and they had seen me naked but not all the way.lol the thing i felt more sorry was that she left and that the night really promissed! she was hot

zaclucy

Experimental Member
Media
agde south of france. sucking, fucking on a crowded beach is normal. if the show is interesting, then you also get a bunch of maturbating men trying to find a place near you. its wierd at first, but after a few days its fantastic.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wait, I don't think likelihood for exhibitionism and penile size correlate at all. truthfully penis size only matters in cuckold situations, and even then it may actually be a side issue to just the fact of the matter.

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i love having sex in public, both st8 and gay. its a beach resort where i live and in the summer nights, after about midnight there usually quite a few couples (and i've been amongst them) having sex on the beach, its great watchin the guys bare bums, with jeans pressed down, climbing on their girls. makes for a right horny time.

D_Peter Stubigg

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, in the various situations, all described here. I think the group party experience, after the first hour or so, is probably the best. Going to clubs is a mixed bag, sometimes you get a crowd of great looking people who huddle outside the play area and that makes for a fun audience, sometimes you end up with a bunch of sweaty losers watching you, at which point you wonder why you ever went out.

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once had sex in the swimming pool at a motel in San Jose, CA. After I had cum, I made sure that i came out of the water with my dick swinging while I put my shorts back on.:biggrin1: I came back later for my wristwatch.....someone stole it.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was married and lived on the beach in FL, my wife and I used to enjoy sex-on-the-beach. I'd choose a somewhat discreet spot up near the grasses but usually a passerby would notice my ass in the air, thrusting and come closer to investigate. this would get me off so badly I'd explode! My wife never noticed what was going on.
Other times at hotels I've been enjoying a JO session without closing the drapes completely and noticed people watching . . . HOT!
Once at the gym showers noticed another man watching me shower and getting wood. This turned me on and I got a chubby. He started really wanking his hard-on which got me hard and we ended up watching each other JO and cum from our respective showers.

D_StundYoug007

Just Browsing
Media
One of my last encounters was with a couple.. where the husband was playing with him while watching me pounding his wife in every position and hole you can think of :p

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
I've had sex lots of times with other people watching - usually at parties where multiple couples are having sex. However, I've also had sex in a few public places with others watching. If my partner is willing, or if she likes it when people watch, then I'm all for it. It makes me just that much more horny and excited to know people are watching.

aussiejerk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Recently on a trip to north Queensland (Oz) wife & I ended up on a nude beach.....just a short way up the beach was another cpl & between us & them was a section of trees, but with open spaces. In the trees was a hung black guy stroking himself, as he watched either us or them. From what we could see of the other cpl they started fucking on the beach...that got us horny & after they finished, with the hung guy watching them, he wandered back to watch us. By then I was rock hard so she lay back whilst I fucked her, with the hung guy only about 10m away watching. Only sorry I didn't call him over closer so we could both stroke him. Nevertheless it was very hot. Also had a few 4somes, so have watched & been watched by other cpls.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wife's gf stepped into the bedroom once when we were fucking, "ooops". then stood quietly in the door way for few seconds, watching. "nice, real nice" was her comment to me later on. that was years ago. recently that same gal was flirting with me, and her comment was, "remember, I know what you've got down there."