Have you "done it" while others were watching?

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been to sex parties in the past many times. I like to watch others and have them watch me and a partner. The only thing is that everyone needs to be undressed. I hate it when people stand around watching and are fully clothed.

rochard68

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's been awhile since I've had sex in public but I enjoy it a lot. Just kinda worried these days about getting arrested to do it too much.

I remember one time years ago I was getting a BJ from a girl in my car in a crowded parking lot where we would all gather of Friday and Saturday nights. I had dark tinted windows so it didn't really start out as having sex in public until a couple of my friends come knocking on the car looking through the front window and all. Needless to say they knew we were in there. I was in the drivers seat so I rolled down the window with her head bobbing up and down so they could get a better view :)

The funniest time was something that happened with my first wife. We were with this other married couple in a hotel sharing a room with the usual double beds. Anyway me and my wife start messing around and soon hear the other couple start messing around too. Like a minute later we hear him give a good old grunt and stop. He was known as minute man for a long time lol.

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Freshman year of college my roommate (didn't much like him) started letting his girlfriend sleep in his bed with him (we shared a room) even though she lived down the hall. I didn't really care except that she whistled a lot. One night she started going down on him while I was in the room trying to sleep. This annoyed me so a few nights later I went out and brought a girl back to the room when the two of them were sleeping in there and just started fucking her. The roommate's girlfriend was annoyed and ran out screaming. The roommate just watched. A few days later he suggested that we try and both have sex with the girls in the same room, but his girl wouldn't go for it.

At a house party I met this girl and we went to a bedroom and she blew me. There was a balcony/porch off of this bedroom where people were allowed to smoke. Three girls watched us a good four or five cigs...

At one point I was regularly fucking this hot Asian girl and my friends all sorta didn't believe me when I told them about it. She sort of hung with a different crowd and none of my friends knew any of hers. At a party one weekend my friends and I ran into her. I made a point of PDAing, then took her into a bedroom and started fucking her. My friend Dave 'accidentally' dropped into the room and saw us, then went back to the party and shouted, "Holy fuck, Cdog* is fucking that Asian chick- you gotta see this." Three of the crew decided to come take a peek.

There were a few other instances when I "did it" in public but I don't know that anyone was watching. These include the beach, a waterfall, a back room at a convention center, a coatroom at a banquet hall (cheesy and cliched, no?), and the back room/ loading dock at a Target. And of course in my car parked various semiprivate places.

*He actually used my real last name which I won't be posting here.

Last edited:

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sure, it watching or being watched can be a real turn-on.:smile:

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I had two of our gay friends watch us (we are straight) and then watched them. Turn on for us.

Met a couple through this site from the UK and hooked up with them in London. We would watch each other. Exciting.

Cumshoter

Experimental Member
Media
I like watching and to been watched! All kind of sex - from masturbation to hetero, even easy bi, cock 2 cock, lesbo...
I also enjoy watching my wife with another dude(s)... huuuuh, so hot!

Big8Atl

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hottest boyfriend I have had was a boyslut 15 years younger than myself. He was cruising my gym looking for a big bodybuilder to blow, but I would not risk letting him suck me off anywhere in the gym so I took him home. He was crazy for my big dick, loved to blow me and especially for me to fuck him. He was a real braggart and told all his friends and coworkers about me. He liked to show off at the bars and loved to blow me in the backroom. He loved gay baths because public sex is so easy there. Many times we would have anal sex in one of the private cubicles with as many as five guys peeking over the top of the walls watching us and masturbating! Very very HOT!

When I was in high school, and 15 years old, an older classmate (17 years old) started sucking me off in the woods after school. Several times I saw guys watching us from a respectful distance.

ten2ride

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Absoluely love it! I actually have several dozen couples I hook up with when timing & location works out. I love giving a guys wife a good banging while he watches, of joins in. Can't beat it.

Also have banged a few women at the local nude beach in the summer time, and even though we find a somewhat secluded place, there are always several interested observers who have a great time getting off while they watch us..

Being watched adds excitement to an already exciting experience...

Media
Only a few times here.. Best one was at nude beach in no. California. Wife and I walked a ways set up towels and sat for awhile enjoying the freedom. I started warmingher up but she was still too shy to risk it. Finally maybe hour later she was convinced we had the area to ourselves so we went at it. Naturally some guy shows up sits maybe 20 feet frtm us and wanks. I saw but kept it secret so the mood wouldn't be ruined. I am sort of loud when I cum so I think he got off with me then ran off

gr8tdick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
At my gym there is a dude I work out with who has a cock that is not only huge, but heavy (I "weighed" it by holding his soft cock and balls in my hand). When the situation allows itself, we usually finish our workout by fucking around in the steam room -- he eats my ass, I suck him off. Occasionally, there will be other guys in the steam room who we "sense" wouldn't mind a little show. I love slowly swallowing my bud's dick while they watch. One time, another big dicked dude was in the steam room -- I got between them and they tag-teamed fucking my mouth...a good half-dozen guys were watching (one of them stuck his fingers in my ass). Very hot.

maybach

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a feeling that hung guys have more confidence to engage in sexual intercourse in a group setting or at least while knowing that others were watching. Has this happened to you? Did it add to your enjoyment?

Yes, I feel very hot in my body.:biggrin1:

Truck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think id cum way to fast if people were watching me. not really a public speaker :p