Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Twice. Once in a three some. But another time my college roommate brought this cute girl home and they had sex. Later she came downstairs and we started talking, I made us some drinks and we ended up fucking on the sofa. So hot.

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes in a sense that i've fucked women who had recently[within hours] been with another man but not in the sense that the previous man had given her a creampie.

Few years ago had a buddy who was renting my spare room for a few months, he had this tight little 19yr old single mom fuck buddy, she was an absolutely gorgeous blonde but incredibly shy, prior to buddy moving in i'd barely spoken to her cause she was so shy. There were rumors about buddy being a minute man and having a small dick, after hearing them a few times i determined the minute man thing was most definitely true, made looking him in the face afterwards a little awkward. He worked nights and was usually leaving shortly after i got home, often times she'd stop by before he went to work and they'd have their quickie. I'd come home one day, they were doin it, i jumped in the shower and i heard buddys truck leave[assumed she left as well], got out of the shower and thinking i was alone walked naked to my room, as i walked down the hall she stepped out of his room and got a full view, she quickly looked away apologized and left. Couple weeks later, neither of us had brought it up but same scenario, i came home, they were doing their thing and buddy left for work, shortly after she comes and joins me on the couch watching tv, bit of small talk then she says she wants to ask me something, she says she cant get the image of it out of her head and wants to know how much bigger it gets when its hard, i asked if just wanted an answer or wanted to find out for herself, she quickly said find out for herself, she gave me a blowjob and i fucked her twice. From that point on i fucked her several times a week, he'd leave and she'd come out horny, unsatisfied and ready to fuck. For such a shy personality she was very wild in bed.

Another one was a fuckbuddy of mine, after she divorced her husband and got back into the dating scene she started going through guys, most of which i'd hear about. First time it happened, i got a text around midnight from her saying she had an odd question/ favor to ask and i can't judge her, she tells me she had just been on a third date with this guy she thought was really hot and seeing as she hadn't been laid in almost a month and he hadn't made a move she was so horny she made the move for him, she quickly realized he was incredibly average sized, then when she finally got a condom on him he blew his load as she straddle him and he was a one and done kind of guy, so although she felt incredibly slutty getting fucked by 2 guys in one night she desperately needed to be fucked, she'd always been a good lay so i told her to come over and fucked her brains out. Aside from our usual hook ups i became her backup if she'd had weak sex, she was already fairly aggressive sexually speaking but when she was horny and sexually unsatisfied it was like she was on a mission.

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes i have this girl asked us if she could bum a ride home paul and i took hef home and she invited us in. We were there and she offered us a drink then let us know she wanted to have sex with her Paul went first was tending to her he was fucking her. She was screaming paul shot his load inside her, she called me over and i pushec my rock hard cock inside her, i just slid in with Pauls load already inside heri got so turned on fucking this girl with my buddies cum inside her i got so turned on i had ths most intense orgasm and shot a huge load in her miixing it with my cock both our loads surrounding my cock itt was awsome

I was fucking these two married chicks in a threesome. One of them had just got fucked by some other dude who wasn't her husband. He other one went down on her and said "Hey! Your pussy is full of cum! "
Upon learning this, I dropped down and helped her lick it out. Then I fucked both of them all night long.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes i have this girl asked us if she could bum a ride home paul and i took hef home and she invited us in. We were there and she offered us a drink then let us know she wanted to have sex with her Paul went first was tending to her he was fucking her. She was screaming paul shot his load inside her, she called me over and i pushec my rock hard cock inside her, i just slid in with Pauls load already inside heri got so turned on fucking this girl with my buddies cum inside her i got so turned on i had ths most intense orgasm and shot a huge load in her miixing it with my cock both our loads surrounding my cock itt was awsome

Did your buddy have any response with you doing that. Like he enjoyed the thought too?

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Did your buddy have any respons you doing that. Like he enjoyed the thought too?
He is straight i dont think he got off on it as i did. When we left he did comment dude we both left our loads in her

Reactions: cadmanken and CUBE

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I was married I loved to fuck her several times in a row (I could then). The felling of sliding in a hot pussy that is full of cum is fantastic!
Since then I have been in MFMs with couples that I knew well and we agreed to not use condoms. I loved it, the other guys loved it, and their wives loved it. Cum froth everywhere!