Have you encountered a crossdresser straight guy?

chesz001

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
or are they really straight?well,i havent seen one in case you guys have experienced this..i've encountered gays that are crossdressers with their make up on..but a straight guy?..is it psychological??

forgive me but i find it soo gaayyyy!!

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
or are they really straight?well,i havent seen one in case you guys have experienced this..i've encountered gays that are crossdressers with their make up on..but a straight guy?..is it psychological??
forgive me but i find it soo gaayyyy!!

You have to keep in perspective that one's gender identity might have nothing to do with theie sexual orientation. Many actually are straight. The more visible ones just happen to be drag queens and gay. I never really "got it" either until I started working at a club in DC where drag shows were the main event on the weekends & became friends. Gender identity issues are sadly very misunderstood. I believe it has something to do with the fact that in our earliest embryotic stages our sex has not yet been determined, or at least has not started to develop though the brain has. When the brain develops a consciousness that it is say female, but then later the sex organs develop as male, the resuly could be a transgendered person. Throughout their lives they have the same dilemna - their body is a boy, but their mind is a girl. It must be just a traumatic to them as it would be for me had my parents dressed me as a girl growing up, even though everything my intellect told me was that I was a boy. One of my dearest friends experienced this, and is one of the kindest people I know.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
You have to keep in perspective that one's gender identity might have nothing to do with theie sexual orientation. Many actually are straight. The more visible ones just happen to be drag queens and gay. I never really "got it" either until I started working at a club in DC where drag shows were the main event on the weekends & became friends. Gender identity issues are sadly very misunderstood. I believe it has something to do with the fact that in our earliest embryotic stages our sex has not yet been determined, or at least has not started to develop though the brain has. When the brain develops a consciousness that it is say female, but then later the sex organs develop as male, the resuly could be a transgendered person. Throughout their lives they have the same dilemna - their body is a boy, but their mind is a girl. It must be just a traumatic to them as it would be for me had my parents dressed me as a girl growing up, even though everything my intellect told me was that I was a boy. One of my dearest friends experienced this, and is one of the kindest people I know.

Well said, vinny. I think people may think differently.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Geez, even Vinny has a little Liza in him.:tongue:

But this certainly doesn't subtract from the fact that you want a little Vinny in you, now does it?

It was for a good cause. I posted about it once before, but I did it for a holiday fundraiser that wasn't going very well. They needed some shock value to boost up ticket sales & I figured what the hell, I can make a fool of myself if it helps the needy...

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
But this certainly doesn't subtract from the fact that you want a little Vinny in you, now does it?

It was for a good cause. I posted about it once before, but I did it for a holiday fundraiser that wasn't going very well. They needed some shock value to boost up ticket sales & I figured what the hell, I can make a fool of myself if it helps the needy...

Has someone actually said "little" and "Vinny" in the same sentence before??:cool:

Speaking of, I once dressed up like Santa because the town needed one for The Christmas parade. That is like Cross dressing...sorta...:tongue: I am all about doing things if it helps others, or those less fortunate.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was a toddler, I had only my big sister to look up to. I would sometimes dress in her clothes or bathing suits. (I was about four years old at the time, she seven, but I was always big for my age) I once wore my sister's Strawberry Shortcake nightgown to a sleepover at my friend Daniel Butler's house. His father called my parents concerned that I was gay.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOGOonline.com : Series & Specials : TransGeneration : Videos

LOGO has been airing a great series called "Trans-generation" this past year.
Especially interesting is that this program is about young trans people who are college age, so it is very current. It follows each of them through their daily lives and is interesting and educational. I would recommend it to anyone who would like to learn something new.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have met one cross-dresser who was straight. He did it to try to change societies view on men wearing womens clothes. He said that women can wear guys clothes and it's no issue, but if a guy wears womens clothes, he's gay, or a freak, or a sexual predator or something. He just wants to prove that you can be a normal everyday guy and still wear a skirt!

Reactions: dreamer20