Have You Ever Add A Badly Timed/inappropriate Erection?

MarioLM

Worshipped Member
Media
Pomona, California, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would get hard at the sight of big tits which one of my teachers a young blond had.I stood next to her with a little tent in my pant and I didn't try to hide it I didn't think it was big enough to be noticed. Wrong I was it in the mirror and my stomach turned I felt sick for a few seconds. I was relieved

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All over the age of 18+ (as required by LPSG)
I would frequently start getting erections anytime I was talking with a woman who I had any interest in whatsoever. Just talking, getting up the nerve to ask her out, etc, and I would start to chub up. Back in the era of tighty-whities, any obvious signs of an erection were obscured. My first date, and first kiss was while I was in college, and while making out, there was nothing stopping getting a full blown hard-on. While the relationship with that first girlfriend never turned sexual, she certainly must have been fully aware of my arousal while we were kissing and I was caressing her bountiful breasts.

In later relationships that were sexual, I had to use mind control to keep my carnal thoughts under control when we were around family and friends, or out at a club or bar. I'd allow myself to get aroused, but never a full erection, as it would have been obvious to everyone around.

When alone with a woman with whom I'm in a relationship, I allow my erections to happen and do nothing at all to hide or suppress them. More often than not, it has led to having some fun, even if that wasn't the plan of the moment!

Reactions: aldawg and Bigred12

DeanGreen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yep same while in high school hard in class. Felt so good to press my cock into my pants with my hand against my leg. The guy next to me leaned over and said do you have to pee? I wish I was more open to let him know I was hard as a rock.

Thomas82

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Indeed who hasn’t. The last one was in a turkish sauna, I was sitting alone (which usually is enough a reason for the mind to start wondering down...) and of course my cock just decided to bone up. A guy walks in and sits on the opposite side. There was a lot of steam and I was leaning over my wood and able to cover it. But after some time it was just too hot in the sauna and had to leave. The disposable piece of paper I had been sitting on did not offer any cover as it was all wet. So I just had to walk across the steam room to the showers with the boner. Luckily it was not crowded and did not face any people directly. In the showers was able to face the wall and it lowered to a semi. Soon the guy from the sauna came to the showers as well, and I noticed he was checking my situation. Propably for the sympathy from a fellow man :) I just grabed my towel and left.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Every male who went beyond 6th grade in school has suffered through multiple "badly timed erections".
Wearing briefs as my default underwear usually prevented any embarrassing situations as hard Junior would always point up to my belt behind the fly of my jeans. Things got interesting when my friend coaxed me to try boxers. Back in the '90s, many guys at school were wearing boxers, and VPL was all over the place. It floored me that guys were okay with their dick outline so obviously visible, and I wanted to join in on the fun. I only wore boxers to college on rare occasions when I felt brave. I was used to pointing my dick up in briefs. With boxers, my dick would always slip down my right leg. The sensation of Junior not being restrained made him hard constantly. Even though it was embarrassing to walk all over the university campus with a boner pointing down the right side of my pants or shorts, I got a huge thrill from the stimulation of feeling the fabric rub back and forth over my dick It would ache from being so hard. I got my share of dirty looks and laughs, but I always wore shades and never made eye contact with fellow students. College was fun! After I switched to wearing boxers full time, the constant erections subsided (darn!). Occasionally Junior will become aroused when I wear gym shorts or jogging pants and I'm walking across a large parking lot. I love being a guy!

I don’t know where to start. I have them regularly.
Cardio fitness makes a big difference in how our penis performs. I was a runner for decades and switched to road bikes after I had problems with my knee that halted my running activities. It seems that I'm at my horniest after the cool down of a long bike ride. It always feels great to rub one out before I get in the shower.

Reactions: MarioLM and diver6

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In the gym showers plenty of times. A few times when in a bar dancing with a girl and she's been grinding up against me. Probably the most inappropriate was when I was in bed with a fuckbuddy, she was talking about her 18 year old daughter getting changed and leaving the curtains open all the time, we were in bed naked so no hiding that one!

Reactions: MarioLM and diver6

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few times when in a bar dancing with a girl and she's been grinding up against me.
Any woman that's grinding while dancing is probably expecting that kind of reaction!
In my younger days (18+) just slow dancing with a woman was enough to get me growing. Fortunately in those days briefs were what everyone wore, so it helped to contain the growing bulge. A discreet brush by with my hand ensured I wasn't "pointing" at anyone!

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
View attachment 27823011 Look at my bulge my cock was all twisted in my briefs the girl on my right was grinding her big hot ass on my hard on.
with those breasts in such close proximity to your face I'm not surprised you have a bulge, i know I would!

D

deleted1168963

I was in a very long and boring meeting at work and i was doodling on my memo pad and started to write an erotic poem and i popped a boner . My chair was on the outside row. And crotch visible to everyone. By the time the morning was over i had a drool spot the size of a half dollar on my tan dress pants. I hadn’t realized that i had because i was in my own world. I think two of my coworkers saw my boner before i covered it up.