Have you ever almost left your partner but decided to stay?

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
I hope I can ask this question in a way that does not sound BAD or make me look bad !!

I am curious if any women has "almost" left her partner for a man with a bigger cock or had doubts about the relationship but decided for other reasons (obviously love and strong emotion connections and still sexual / attraction connection) to stay with him. While staying with him, did your partner started out as average / above average and start pumping or doing special exercises, and if so did he become bigger than before?

In the end, looking back are you glad you decided to stay? This probably takes tremendous amount of time, patience, and understanding as well as a lot of love for each other. Looking for anyone to share experience ! Thanks in advance :)

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I am not a woman, but I can empathise with your situation and recognised it from your first posts.

I have been what can most politely be described as polyamorous for a number of years. Recently, I have been trying to deal with the fact that I can be sexually connected to one person, but have no wider emotional connection to them, and yet when I am with someone with whom I find potentially a deeper emotional connection, I can't help but think of women with whom I have hit it off better sexually. And please don't ask me to work on it, I have, some people just work better sexually and ultimately I don't think you can force them to change or indeed act a part that they are not. If you are in tune with someone, you know when they are out of their limits.

In my experience, a sexual fascination and ensuing emotional attachment is transitory, whilst a wider emotional attachment is not. Unless you think that this new guy will give you the wider emotional fulfillment as well as the sexual one, I would stay put, and your issue is whether you can handle the swinger/polyamorous lifestyle.

I empathise that it isn't easy and can create an emotional roller coaster that I think all of us at some stage have a limit for. I wouldn't make this decision in haste.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I've done the opposite. Spent 18 months trying to get out of a relationship with a woman who I just couldn't get on with, didn't share any goals with and suffered from clinical depression. We kept getting back together for the amazing sex and for me even shallower reasons, she was very pretty, very curvacious with enormous boobs and ten years younger than me. In the end we split up because she wanted us to move in together, maybe have a child but at the end of the day I couldn't face the prospect of my own kids only visiting me at her place (I forgot to mention she had money) and being exposed to her mood swings.

A few weeks ago I saw her for the first time in over a year. She is 40 pounds lighter but has somehow kept the boobs, is off the antidepressants, seems to be very happy with her new guy (who moved in months after we split two years ago) and new baby. I seem to leave the opposite of a trail of devastation behind me...

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You're a fucking idiot. Sad thing is I bet you really believe that bull shit, too.

Wow. Judgmental much? I do, actually. The two times in my life I 'cheated' on my boyfriends were after a long period of difficulty and after many years of being together and I sort of fell into it and felt horrible about it and knew the minute afterward (ok, during) that because I was even capable of doing it that it was clear that I must already have been out of the relationship I was in. I don't suppose it will help you to know, or justify, that they had been cheating on me for many months before and that I'd sensed that but refused to acknowledge it even to myself. It still doesn't make it right.

I didn't "stray". My boyfriend and I are swingers.

But I thought that was the question.

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
But I thought that was the question.

Nope that is not the question I asked. Maybe read the actual post and not the subject line... but obviously I picked a bad subject line... ;)

I'm asking if any women almost left but decided to stay (for other reasons) and later in the end (after some time) were glad they stayed.