Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I asked my girlfriend now wife to trim back when we were dating. She was not sure at first as we were still young and she had a full natural bush. She did trim at first then after she realized she liked it she shaved completely bare! It was pretty easy but be ready to do the same for her! Fare is fare!

Ohio419

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No. My first girlfriend was all natural, I didn’t mind the hair. The other few I was with I never asked to groom either. My wife has been shaved since we’ve met, other then the times it’s grown to a short stubble. Currently right now is the longest I’ve ever seen her pubic hair. Kinda opposite but I recently told my wife I kinda like the hair and that surprised her.

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No, but I asked my girlfriend to stop shaving. I didn't really fancy the stubble or her nether parts getting irritated after so I brought it up. She admitted she didn't like it either and only did it because she thought that was what all guys wanted/liked. Glad times have changed.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps if she was like frida.
images.jpg

I proposed a more definitive solution on the sides to avoid the problems when hair grows back and the pain.
Don’t really sure how she keeps it if fine to me.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i've never had to ask a woman to trim herself down there but it was always a requirement-question that i was not afraid to ask by our 3rd date. it's not a threatening question, just a simple curiosity question. i've never received negative feedback from all the women i've dated and asked. in fact, most of them were more than happy to answer the question without much thought and would always follow-up asking what my preference was and what i was growing down there myself.

grandunification

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've never had to ask a woman to trim herself down there but it was always a requirement-question that i was not afraid to ask by our 3rd date. it's not a threatening question, just a simple curiosity question. i've never received negative feedback from all the women i've dated and asked. in fact, most of them were more than happy to answer the question without much thought and would always follow-up asking what my preference was and what i was growing down there myself.

You asked them if they were shaved before you ever had sex?

Reactions: lapdog2001

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You asked them if they were shaved before you ever had sex?

yes, i want to know what i'm getting into before i get into it. why would you want to be surprised in such an intimate situation? i also ask various questions about other sexual aspects of their life as well. i don't want to waste my time or theirs if we're not sexually compatible at the minimum (not to mention all the other relationship compatible criteria).

for example, i always ask women i've dated if they like to give blowjobs. i can't assume that all women do because we all know there are lots that do not do it. i've ended dates prematurely on this alone. why would i continue to move forward with a woman if we're not compatible from the get-go. what if she told you within 15 minutes of your date in a restaurant that she doesn't like sex and is looking for a man who is happy to only get it once or twice a year... would you still stick around and finish the date or would you politely end the date with the fact that it's never going to work out.

when my wife and i first met, we bombarded each other with questions ranging from food preference to anal sex to kids to finances to car preference to toilet paper. there's a reason i get a long so well with my wife and she with me. we qualified each other going in to give us the maximum chance to survive the harsh reality of marriage.

if you are too afraid to ask those personal questions that make or break your ideal relationship then you're simply putting it all on 22 and letting the roulette ball do its thing. no thank you.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

forgive me, i must clarify that my response is in regard to my own preference. I personally like either completely shaved or very well-trimmed. the bushy look doesn't bother me but it's not my preference.

i certainly wouldn't turn down a good-looking woman wanting to have sex with me just because she has a bush but it may not be a long-term thing if she doesn't trim it. It's just one of my deal breakers so i just make sure to ask up front. i don't want surprises during sex. i also encourage women to do the same for me because if i don't measure up then i'd like to move on.

Reactions: grandunification

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a way yes. But it wasn't directly.

On fetlife there was a girl who was really fond of my profile and she's In a DdLg relationship with her dom and she asked him to reach out to me because she wanted to meet me. Long story short he messaged me told me about them showed me their pictures. And they at the time had alittle bit more hair There than I liked so I asked him if he would ask them to trim it a bit. They did and I met and had a great time

Baldsurfer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I've asked a couple of girls to shave - especially when I was younger and it wasn't as common as it is now. I'd always been turned on when I saw shaved women in magazines, so in a conversation with my college girlfriend, I mentioned that I would love to experience a shaved pussy in real life, she agreed to do it and I enjoyed it as much as I'd hoped I would.
A couple years later I was dating a girl with a really hairy untrimmed bush and I just hated eating her out. When she asked me why I wouldn't go down on her I told her I just didn't enjoy having to go ace first into that much hair and promised to make it worth the effort of she shaved for me. She did and I kept my promise.
There's nothing wrong with telling a partner your preferences, as long as you're willing to make adjustments for her preferences as well. It was a girlfriend's request that got me to first shave my balls...

Reactions: grandunification

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my younger days i had a girlfriend ask why i was reluctant to have oral with her. I told her she was just so hairy that it was uncomfortable for me. She said she would make a deal with me. We could shave each other and i could get more head in the process. The next weekend she came over and we did just that. Her first comment was that she would always keep it shaved because it felt so much better. To this day i keep mine neat and tidy also.

MrMartini

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I asked one NOT to shave once. Back in my 20s I was fucking the wife of a guy I worked with. He didn't know. She was a thin blond with delicious little tits and loved to fuck. He had a small dick and she love getting bigger cock. I went to a New Year's party at their house and she caught me coming out of the bathroom and stuck her tongue down my throat. A few days later we were naked in bed humping. Then, she started to shave (this was before the waxing craze) because she told me he loved eating her and didn't want the hair in his mouth. After a little while when the hair was growing back out it got very prickly. It was like fucking a porcupine. I told her that if she was going to keep shaving her snatch she needed to let me know the day it was shaved and we could fuck on that day. Or she could just let it grow back out because I wasn't going to fuck the stubble. Since there was no guarantee we could get together for a good fuck on shave day she let it grow back out and told him it itched too bad keeping it shaved. I asked her if he still went down and she said oh yeah, he didn't give it up and she was happy about that. She did give it a scissor trim to keep the hair short. I was happy she let it grow back out. Come to think about it, we all were happy.

Reactions: Rustyridge