Have you ever asked to take of picture of someone's large penis?

Purplthg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do massage on guys, and have come across some rather interesting male equipment along the way. Just wondering how many of you that have bigger than average size have ever been asked by someone to take a picture of your penis? And if so did you let them, or did you feel it was rude, or not appropriate to let them? Of course it was bound to be published on Tumblr for everyone to see!
What's interesting, and I have asked other guys that do massage for guys, is that the majority of men are very average or smaller, and the BIG ones are rare! Those are the one's we need pictures of!
I had one the other day that the guy's body was so small, but he had the thickest dick I had ever seen....was wider than his wrist! Wished I got a picture of it.

I think you asked the wrong question. To me, it's not a question of if it is appropriate to let someone take a picture, but is it appropriate to ask.

If i would meet a huge cock i would ask for a picture.... of it in my mouth :)

Reactions: Walt

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been asked many times, usually at festivals and what not, but occasionally be sex partners. Two humorous requests come to mind.

At the Folsom Street fair in San Francisco, after someone has removed my shorts, this little old lady, hunched over in a pink shawl,waves at me and in a quavering voice asks "Young man, may I have a picture of that?" as she brandished a 1970's vintage Kodak camera. (Note that I was about 49 at the time, to put the age in perspective.)

More recently, at gay pride in Santa Ana, I was wearing a mesh singlet that showed rather a bulge in the crotch. This straight woman asked if she could have a picture, and had her boyfriend (husband?) pose with me. Then she asked him to grab my crotch for the picture. Now that's true love...

Reactions: CraigS41

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
One time that stands out was right after my divorce. I meet up with an older woman who was an artist. She would have me get as hard as possible (jack off till I almost cum) then she would take a dozens of pics of my cock throbbing. She would paint pictures of my cock as animals. She even had me sign a model release form and paid me by the hour. The sex was not part of the modeling. According to her, she sold my cock/animal painting. My cock as a rhino was just plain weird, but someone paid her money.

I have been asked but mostly when I am dating that person