Have you ever beaten a drug test?

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know, wrong website...I've definitely done my share of research on the matter, now I'm trying to get opinions from people directly (not "I know a guy who knows a guy") to see what they've done. Posted on several websites, I figure the more people I talk to the better. So I have a urine test for a new job that I really want (and need). In preparation, I've stopped smoking pot (it's been 2 weeks) because that's obviously the most sure-fire way to pass, but if I were to have to take a test next week, I'd definitely fail. I really want to be prepared. In previous tests I've always just had a friend who is clean "donate" their specimens and then substituted their's for mine, but this time I'm going to have to go to a lab where they literally stand there and watch me pee, so that option is out the window. So fellow tokers, any suggestions? I know about certo, The Liquid Stuff, aspirin, synthetic urine, dilution, niacin, pretty much everything in the book, but I'm trying to find people that have actually had success with a certain method...just in case. It's a shame that the least harmful drug takes the longest to clean out of the system right? Any input is appreciated

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've passed every drug test I've taken because I don't take drugs. Of all the people who I know who have not they have tried every method possible and failed.
Sorry I'm not passing judgement but you can't have it both ways. The test are far too advanced now.

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
all I know isdon't eat anything with poppyseeds before a test

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if the sample is tested on a gas chromatograph - mass spectrometer you won't get away with much. I used to work for a company which designed and manufactured them. we had a steady stream of law enforcement and private lab personnel visit our labs for a demonstration and a good number of them went home and bought them. one bought 8 machines for a drug testing lab.