Have you ever been able to suck your own cock?

bgadmirer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can anyone actually touch the head of their cock with their mouth or do more than that? That thought has always turned me on. But I don't want it be anything that would hurt one's back or anything. Just curious.

:tongue:

D_Corey_Ander

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can get about 3 inches in and slide it in and out slightly. Doesn't feel anywhere near the same as when someone else is doing it. For those that are going to ask yes I have cum in my mouth.:eek:

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've always thought about being able to suck myself. Never could, even
when I was in my teens. But I do have occasional dreams that I can suck my cock, and it is pretty cool. Guess that's all I can do is dream about it.
Sometimes I can get only part of it in my mouth, sometimes I can take the whole thing.

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was a kid, I used to do it often, however even then I'd get backaches afterwards.
Eventually the novelty wore off and I stopped.
Can't any more.

-- Erik

goldbearMark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Quite a few guys on here have posted in the past that they can (and some have the pics to prove it)...I could never quite reach, but then a ranch accident (involving being pulled by a running animal for about 100 yards) put it quite out of the question.

I second the idea of yoga as a limbering-up practice as well as for the spiritual effects