Have you ever been approached by a girl that...

RealConnoisseur

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Few girls yeah, one I was flirting with anyway, quite harmlessly, then sent her a pic of my cock and all of a sudden we was making plans for us to meet up, luckily I had to come to her city once a month but she always made sure I'd stay at least one night at hers. I did love those days, she really got off on being made to gag on my cock, which I found insanely hot.

Another girl who started talking to me a couple of days after I fucked her friend. She mentioned that her friend had a really good time with me and that if I went to visit her I'm sure we'd have an even better time. And we did! We actually fucked so much she couldn't make it to work the next day and ended up getting fired, then made me console her for a few days.

horseymann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hell ya. We never did get along. Never could agree on things. Yet she would show up un announced at my door wanting to do the wild thing. Being drunk and a party girl she was contributed to her mood swings.

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have encountered two girls who just wanted to have sex. In both cases the girls came over to me at a bar and asked directly if I wanted to have sex. I knew nothing about them, and they new nothing about my cock, so I guess it isn't relevant.

Needless to say, I kindly refused both times. Somehow I doubt they were even being serious.

Reactions: hungbull90

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was approached by several young women, married and unmarried, when I was a nude model at the art school of a Mid-Western University. I'm big when I'm soft, so I got quite a few comments about it, and several offers for social situations that seemed attractive at the time. I even dated a couple of Russian women at the same time who were house mates, and that was weird. It was like "hey, are you fucking that guy tonight? because I want to if you don't."

bigcountry74

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. One in particular. She was married. We got to flirting at work and one thing led to another, and next thing I know we're checking into a local hotel. She was a screamer, which I like. She kept screaming and telling me how I was twice the size of her husband and that she could really feel me inside of her. This went on for a few months. Oddly enough, it was me that grew tired of it. I felt like I was being used. I wanted more out of life and finally settled down on my own and married. It was damn good sex though!

BJprincess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
entr0py - Great post! I am glad I am not the only one addicted to a big cock! I am generally a very sexually dominant female, but he is a total alpha male. He's got a big fat cock and an even bigger attitude and is SO cocky. He's pure energy--everything about him is high testosterone. I let him treat me however he wants. I broke my life long "no facial" rule, ATM, gagging me with his cock, ANYTHING he wants... I can't say no. I am addicted.

hungryman40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
entr0py - Great post! I am glad I am not the only one addicted to a big cock! I am generally a very sexually dominant female, but he is a total alpha male. He's got a big fat cock and an even bigger attitude and is SO cocky. He's pure energy--everything about him is high testosterone. I let him treat me however he wants. I broke my life long "no facial" rule, ATM, gagging me with his cock, ANYTHING he wants... I can't say no. I am addicted.

HAWT!!!

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Got a cool story about it? Like you were pretty much able to treat her like shit because your dick commanded it? Or would tell her to get the fuck out or shut the fuck up and make you a sandwhich and she pretty much just took that shit. Lol

There have been a few but one in particular comes to mind right now. There was this I met online who told me I had the "prettiest" dick she had ever seen. She was one of those women who had a professional job, wore business suits during the day and acted very conservative in public. The first time I fucked her I remember she came about 5 or 6 times. After that, she sex from all the time. It was a challenge because she lived in the Bronx and I live in NJ but she wanted to hook up every chance she got. I didn't boss her around or anything like that (not really my style) but I did have her drive to NJ when she wanted to fuck (which she did on many occasions.)

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In my case, this is called revenge sex. Right place right time, someones gf or wife is so pissed at her man that she wants to fuck another just to piss him off. She usually tells him immediately afterwards. Eventually running into him and after he speaks his peace.....I tell him (serious face) that she never came over and we never had sex, she's making up the whole thing. She pissed that I denied it. Yup happen to me several times, same story just different players.

Reactions: hungbull90 and Heat

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. One woman (my now ex wife) would later tell me how she pursued me so heavily because of the size of my cock.

One FWB had a roommate that she apparently told about my cock. When I came to her room looking for her at the end of the semester, the roommate told me she had gone home already. But she made some comments about my cock and told me how my FWB loved it. She kept making comments about wanting it or whatever. But she had a boyfriend and I didn't want to fuck her because she HAD a boyfriend. I actually told her to go find her man and fuck him.

Simba

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes. One in particular. She was married. We got to flirting at work and one thing led to another, and next thing I know we're checking into a local hotel. She was a screamer, which I like. She kept screaming and telling me how I was twice the size of her husband and that she could really feel me inside of her. This went on for a few months. Oddly enough, it was me that grew tired of it. I felt like I was being used. I wanted more out of life and finally settled down on my own and married. It was damn good sex though!

I had a similar relationship. She was married, and her interest was the sex, my interest was sex & love, and it crashed twice.