Have you ever been approached by a girl that...

D_ccz03abq

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep, last two girlfriends. It's fun for a minute, but it gets old. It's like, yeah, I have a great dick, but that's all you want? Get day stepppin'!!

bikevin79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah went out on a date with this girl that turned into sex. For weeks after that we would hang out and it always led to some incredible sex. About 2 months later when I asked her if we were going to take the relationship further she basically told me no...you're cool, but i love your big cock, and the way you fuck me fulfills my sexual needs in so many ways. We continued until it eventually got boring.

kahlua123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I make it a rule not to mess around with people in relationships, and I try to treat my hookups well. But I know some women who just loved to be used and abused, so I did what they wanted - acted extra alpha around them and fucked the hell out of them however I wanted. Treated them like shit in the bedroom (even though I'm still a nice guy outside). And every one of those girls - without exception - was obsessed with the fact that I had a big cock. I think there's a connection between wanting huge cock and wanting to be treated like a slut.

Two in particular were (are, I guess, I still hook up with them occasionally) like absolute fantasies for the alpha side of me.

One girl - decent looking white girl, blonde with great hair and gorgeous blue eyes, big D cups, hourglass figure, a little bigger (taller and broader, not fat) than I prefer but hot nonetheless - is so submissive it's ridiculous. She's ridiculously tight but wants me to fuck her before she's really warmed up so it hurts. No foreplay, just make it hurt. She wants me to put her on her back and raise her legs up and pound her cervix. She leaves her other hookups to come to me if I want, and she texts me shit like "my pussy is all yours...whenever wherever however you want it" every time we talk, and actually begs for dick pics if I get her horny enough.

Next best one is a hot Asian girl, really short, tan, big boobs and a tiny but perfectly shaped ass and sexy toned legs. And great hair that she loves to have pulled when she's fucking doggy style. She's usually really tough, but she's puddy for a big cock. She actually did try to hook up with me once when she had a boyfriend, but I turned her down and she never tried again. We fucked after they broke up though, and I teased her about missing my dick while I was fucking her...she denied it until her second orgasm, and then she said "Ok, he was small, I missed this. Your dick is fucking perfect."

I also have a good friend who fits the description of what you asked for a little better. We've never fucked, but she tried to fuck me a few times while she was dating a slightly above average sized guy. That guy really got her off (she says he was the best she ever had), but she missed big cock because she had an ex who was hung even bigger than me (she's seen my dick, we just never fucked). And she did end up cheating on her boyfriend with the super huge ex at least twice.

entr0py

Experimental Member
Media
entr0py - Great post! I am glad I am not the only one addicted to a big cock! I am generally a very sexually dominant female, but he is a total alpha male. He's got a big fat cock and an even bigger attitude and is SO cocky. He's pure energy--everything about him is high testosterone. I let him treat me however he wants. I broke my life long "no facial" rule, ATM, gagging me with his cock, ANYTHING he wants... I can't say no. I am addicted.

I'm about 9 inches and a little under 6 around. Would that be acceptable for you? What's your cut off as far as length and girth?

entr0py

Experimental Member
Media
In my case, this is called revenge sex. Right place right time, someones gf or wife is so pissed at her man that she wants to fuck another just to piss him off. She usually tells him immediately afterwards. Eventually running into him and after he speaks his peace.....I tell him (serious face) that she never came over and we never had sex, she's making up the whole thing. She pissed that I denied it. Yup happen to me several times, same story just different players.

Interesting. I wonder your angle. U like whatever it's just pussy or you feel better den the dude?

Popyuu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep, last two girlfriends. It's fun for a minute, but it gets old. It's like, yeah, I have a great dick, but that's all you want? Get day stepppin'!!

Thought i was gonna be the only guy to say as much. Was with a woman like that once. She didn't hate me and had no one else in her life at the moment. But i got a case of the feelz and it went down hill from there. Now i know that only interested in ma dick = Get day stepppin!!:cool: Thanks IntactPlanet for formally expressing those feelz :biggrin1:

D_ccz03abq

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thought i was gonna be the only guy to say as much. Was with a woman like that . She didn't hate me and had no one else in her life at the moment. But i got a case of the feelz and it went down hill from there. Now i know that only interested in ma dick = Get day stepppin!!:cool: Thanks IntactPlanet for formally expressing those feelz :biggrin1:

Yep. It's one of those things where I waffle about what to do. Just the thought of me having a giant dick has scared off a few prospective ladies, let a lone the few who have seen it and it was too much for them. So sometimes I think, "bring it up at the beginning. " so they know what they're dealing with and can get comfortable with the idea. But those that I have told up front, that ended up being all they wanted. Which sucks if you get a case of the feels as you say. So what do you do? I know i'd prefer one won an who could take and handle my tool without fear or hesitation over a revolving door of tentative women.

Reactions: iswhatitis

noel210

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. I had a pretty good thing going with a very hot FB for about ten years. It was FUN. One of my favorite things to do was to show up at her apartment - unannounced - I'd knock on the door and I would have already pulled my dick out and stuck it out of my zipper. I'd get rock hard doing this. She'd answer the door and drag me in by my cock and suck me off. It was amazing.

INS

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well lots of stories here but confusing. I'm a pretty hard core size queen and I've never ever tried to fuck a guy I didn't like just because of his penis. Thats just weird.

It's because you're a liberated/enlightened size queen.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

ThickDickMode

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. In college I used to hook up with a girl that really liked my dick. She would text me every few months, and when I would whip it out she'd comment about how much she "missed that dick."

Reactions: amazzzed2

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...only wanted to fuck you or kept fucking you because you had a big dick

I was out dancing at a club in the basement of the Beverly Center (Los Angeles). She was one of three Egyptians (2 sisters and their cousin) whose family had emigrated to the US a few years before.

She not-so-discreetly fondled me on the dance floor and got a big smile. A little while later, she gave her car keys to her sister so they could get home.

We went to a Ralph's so she could get her favorite contraceptive foam. Instead of taking her home, I took her to Healthworks (used to advertise itself as a Co-sexual Spa).

We had sex in front of an audience of 8 men. One of them was easily as long as John Holmes (and bigger around). After I finished, I asked her if she wanted to do him; she coyly bit her lower lip and nodded her head.

So... we took Earnest (at least, that's what he said was his name) to a room for some privacy. He was very careful with his endowment, taking about 8 minutes to insert the entire length before he started fucking her with it.

For the entire encounter, she didn't speak to him directly; she would only talk to me, saying "Oh, he's killing me" and phrases to that effect.

After he finished, she was just lying there with a stunned look on her face. I was so aroused, I got on top of her and vigorously reached a climax in short order (she came, too).

I don't know if she came with him or if it was a pride of accomplishment thing. We went back a few weeks later and she took it again; she seemed to enjoy it more because the position prevented him from getting more than 8-9" in her.

feetandmeat85

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. More recently a co-worker who told me I had a nice package going on in my dress pants and khakis everyday and she knew I had a big one and she wanted it. She was close to 50 but still surprised me but flattering how upfront she was.
For the record she was with two guys and I was n a semi relationship and we couldn't find the time and I moved to a different job not long after. But still smile when I think about it.