Have you ever been approached by a girl that...

Popyuu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep. It's one of those things where I waffle about what to do. Just the thought of me having a giant dick has scared off a few prospective ladies, let a lone the few who have seen it and it was too much for them. So sometimes I think, "bring it up at the beginning. " so they know what they're dealing with and can get comfortable with the idea. But those that I have told up front, that ended up being all they wanted. Which sucks if you get a case of the feels as you say. So what do you do? I know i'd prefer one won an who could take and handle my tool without fear or hesitation over a revolving door of tentative women.

I wouldn't bring it up in the beginning as thats mostly seen as rude, other than that i have no clue. It does suck but i don't think there are many other options out there other than testing the revolving door in the hopes that one will understand/like you for who you are. I have heard of a couple guys finding luck here on the site (well not here on the site but them or their wives/girlfriends talking about their relationship). So i know there are women out there that would enjoy a big one along with the guy thats attached but how to find'm well i'm at a loss.

Yups!! Multiple times I have had girls finding out I was huge and wanting to see it and feel it... with a few I slept and a few I declined... In any case I love the feeling of getting attention because of my size :p

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes ive had a few experiences and sexual partners who wanted a sexual realtionship with me purely because of my size. One of my exs for example I know if I went over there would not be able to stop herself from blowing me and if I wanted to fuck her she'd let me. Others also who are FWB who have partners but still want to maintain a sexual realtionship with me because of my size.

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could chalk a few up to cases of simply wanting to see if what they heard was true, apparently my ex bragged a lot and after i broke up with her within a couple weeks i was secretly banging two of her "best friends", both had said they wanted to see if she was lying. Both claimed it was a one time thing, but they both came back for more, the first was only a few times, the second i'm still banging a year later, she'll push me away for a while but that only lasts till she gets horny

str8budchgo

Superior Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Few girls yeah, one I was flirting with anyway, quite harmlessly, then sent her a pic of my cock and all of a sudden we was making plans for us to meet up, luckily I had to come to her city once a month but she always made sure I'd stay at least one night at hers. I did love those days, she really got off on being made to gag on my cock, which I found insanely hot.

Another girl who started talking to me a couple of days after I fucked her friend. She mentioned that her friend had a really good time with me and that if I went to visit her I'm sure we'd have an even better time. And we did! We actually fucked so much she couldn't make it to work the next day and ended up getting fired, then made me console her for a few days.
i believe it, dude. gorgeous big cock u got.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am completely average size but have skill and stamina.

If you totally please a women...multiple times, i promise she will brag to her friends.

I always have friends or friends of friends want to have a go.

Be a gentleman and make sure they are overly satiated before you satisfy yourself.

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
...only wanted to fuck you or kept fucking you because you had a big dick whether she had a boyfriend/husband/fwb/fling or not? She may have hated your guts but it didn't matter because she only wants one thing..
yeahh any men play like that with you xxx

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A number of times. The first time it happened to me was because of a girl I was living with. She was an entertainer (nice way of saying stripper) and she would brag about all of the sex we had and our 5 hour fuck sessions. As for the sex, we only fucked maybe 3 times, but they were between 3 and 5 hours long. Of course, none of the other girls believed her so a few had to see if I was as good as she said. One of the bar girls hooked up with me and we were fuck buddies till her husband got back (he worked an oil rig in the gulf of Mexico and was gone for 6 months at a time). If he was gone, she would fuck everyone. If he was back, she was a prude. She messed up and got a STD from another guy and gave it to her husband when he got back.

mabigTomjones

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was living in Maryland for a time after college & doing odd construction jobs to get some cash flow. I was part of a team that built a set for a fashion show & I hooked up with one of the "older" women (she was probably in her late thirties) who were managing the construction, etc. She was all business and we used to joke behind her back about how fussy & bossy she was and what a miserable fuck she must be. (typical guy talk when your twenty-something...). As it turned out, I was one of the only construction guys that got invited to the actual show and the after party & she took a particular interest in showing me off to all of her big-shot friends. (& none of the younger models(??!) That night, she took me back to her hotel & pretty much worshipped me for a day & a half. I don't have the biggest dick out there, but I've been told it works great, I was 200 lbs of solid muscle & fucked like a spider monkey. It was one of the first times I was with an older woman & only the third guy she had ever been with (she got married to an older guy when she was in her early 20's). She actually owned a boutique clothing store in the Baltimore area, and for years when she would fly up to NYC for shows, etc (I wound up moving back to NJ), we would hook up at her hotel & get crazy for a few days. We genuinely liked each others company, but when she drank champagne, she would talk dirty & tell me how much she loved to play with me & my big dick...LOL

Reactions: Heat

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In college word got around that I have a good size cock (I'm not huge, but it seems to have a reputation of its own, with guys, too) and the sorority girls with their pearls and "good boy fiances" started tracking me. They'd come up to me on campus and ask if I'd meet them later "to chat" and we'd fuck. One night as I was fucking one of them she got on top and I slid my boner into her ass, and within five minutes she came like a gusher -- I honestly thought she was having a heart attack. She told a few of her gf's who told some others, and next thing I know I'm fucking several in the ass. The highlight was a beauty pageant winner. She was a virgin and wanted me to take it all. So I did. We fucked like animals every other night. The bad part about it was that a frat brother had had a crush on her for about two years and he found out I took her virginity and we were fucking a lot. The thing was, he was a good catholic boy (and most of us thought he was probably asexual or at least bi) and he was never going to bang her pussy...yet didn't think anyone else had the right to her blond pubes. Anywho -- girls talk. And I guess if you have some good sized equipment or are good at fucking, they'll spread the word -- and their pussy lips for you.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I use to work with a girl that was as hot a woman as I have ever seen. When I say hot I mean wanted to fuck! She was describing my body in front of her girlfriend one day and it was remarkable how close she came in describing my body to her friend. She wanted to fuck me she told her friend in those exact terms. If I didn't know better i would have thought she had seen me naked but she never had seen me anywhere except at work obviously fully clothed in a three piece suit starched shirt and tie. She proceeded to describe my body to her friend telling her about my hairy chest and how I had a beautiful treasure trail that led straight down to my beautiful cock. Those are her words. I sat there stunned listening to her talk. She further told her friend I had a georgeous cock Nice and long and thick. She didn't attempt to give my measurements which are 8x6.75. She just talked about riding my big long thick cock with her pussy. I almost cleared in my pants listening to her. All I could do was grin in amazement as to how accurate she was n everything she said. I wasn't attracted to her at all or I would have fucked her pussy until it was blue with cocky pounding! Her fiend really enjoyed her story. They were the best of buddy's. She further told her friend how she could see my cock lines through my suit. Always wore underwear at work briefs and tucked my cock downward over my balls so it wouldn't be an issue. I'm sure it was pure guess work but she was so close in her description it was scary. I'll never forget that day or my former friend. I changed companies and no longer work with her or I probably would have given her pussy the best banging she ever had. I bet she could suck cock. It was rumored that she and her friend had a threesome with our boss which I would say was true.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

My first wife told me that she thought that she was bi and wanted to find out if she actually was. We hooked up with another couple whose woman had the same questions. This hook up was for the women only. They spent a couple of hours together then called us into the room..We watched them for a little while and then had sex with our own wives,she saw my cock,the couple talked and I wound up fucking her .they didn't last as a coupe, but she was our girlfriend for a few years. She moved to a nearby state and hooked up with a monster cock. She got off on size.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shit yeah I've dicktamized a fair few, married, in a relationship or not if a woman loves huge dick that much then she'll get it. I've also have my share of real stunners who definitely haven't slept with me for my looks Lol. Whether it's bulling cuck wives, swinging, just giving the huge dick experience to someone or just satisfying a married size queen discretely it's all good in my book I love it all and awesome having myself a wife who approves of 'That Life'

MrTrunk

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah a girl from uni. She kept coming back and wanting my cock. She would go off for months sometimes a year and then message saying...omg I am looking at old pictures of you....Let's meet up. She would then worship it for a few weeks.

Reactions: kkll2783