Have you ever been attracted to someone who is not classically good looking?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep... the guy I wish I could be with is not what most people would call "classically good-looking" although I found him very attractive. And I found his personality even MORE attractive after I got to know him!

Unfortunately, it's a kind of unrequited love and can't be more than platonic friends unless he and his wife part ways.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
You don't look at the mantle piece when you're stoking the fire.

To continue the analogy, there are plenty of fancy mantle pieces with hardly an ember. No that isn't a typo ;-)

Besides, I'd rather wake up with someone I like.

Last edited:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't look at the mantle piece when you're stoking the fire.

To continue the analogy, there are plenty of fancy mantle pieces with hardly an ember. No that isn't a typo ;-)

Besides, I'd rather wake up with someone I like.

I like that analogy! :smile:

Besides, people who are not "classically good-looking" can be attractive in their way, as well. I mean, as far as celebrities go I find guys like Johnny Depp and Brendan Fraser attractive, but I also find Jack Black attractive.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
..yes, 27 years old, not classically goodlooking but oh so hot. Tall, lean, long slender face, big dark saucer type eyes, quietly reserved, short coarse dirty blonde hair, prominent masculine beautiful ears, that's right, ears.. full reddish lips and satiny skin, goatee. 6'1, 175, 7.5 x 6, very shy, Georgia guy.

So damn hot, makes my blood boil.

B_Jimtfmb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My big turn on is height, I also like huge hands, feet and angular faces. To me the hottest guy of all time is Greg Dreiling from Kansas and the NBA

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I very rarely AM attracted to someone classically good-looking; I find them boring. Jemaine from FOTC is my celeb crush, and I think he's a good example of being sexy while still having quirky features - big lips, gap teeth, etc.

Oh, and I'll take a scrawny boy (pref. with a huge dick!) over one with muscles any day - is anyone else with me on that preference?

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The question is what is "classically" good looking exactly? If it's the fashion magazine ideal of beauty then that "look" does nothing for me.

Looking healthy and manly is always a turn on for me - and all its manifestations. That's what I'm attracted to, not necessarily being classically goodlooking which is a very narrow subset of that.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since I had a discussion with someone recently about how people with disabilities are de-sexualized, the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread was a guy I knew in a chair who I would have blown harder than a hurricane if he was into guys. But if it weren't for the chair I think he would have been classically good looking. Also, there was a blind dude I had the hots for. Again, he was not into dudes. But he was crazy sexy and he had a fun dog.

Absolutely! I've been attracted to everything from twinks to silverbears. If you want to know the type that really gets me going, ask Nick8. He was with me when we passed this guy on the street in SoHo and I spun right around, causing a few people to walk right into me. He was unbelievably hot to me I actually sprung a hard-on like I was 15 again and the precum faucet started right up. Didn't turn anyone else's head, just mine. So go figure.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should be asking all the women that I have been with and they would all say yes.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You should be asking all the women that I have been with and they would all say "Yes...

"Yes...what happens in Las Vegas...stays in Las Vegas."--Tripod's satisfied harem:rolleyes::smile::biggrin1:

I think "Las Vegas" is one of those sexual innuendo terms for "vaginagahana". :eek: In that context, that sounds hot.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
there have been some that i wasn't attracted to physically, but once i got to know them, they were EXTREMELY attractive to me, imperfections and all.