Have you ever been attracted to someone who is not classically good looking?

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes I have been, and it ended in a 22 year relationship that was awesome.... Unfortunatel, he passed suddenly 9 yrs ago, and have been searching since....

Harold81

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've never been attracted to someone "classically good looking"--I prefer a bit of character and imperfection to the face. :shrug:

I can somewhat say the same in terms of my having found myself attracted to the classical good looking guys as well as the not so classical. I mean, I am attracted to Johnny Depp, as well as John Goodman. I'll take Matthew McConaughey as well as Jay Leno.

I have a broad range of what I find attractive, however the majority of guys I've been attracted to have not been the traditional type.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are people that you meet that others describe as gorgeous. Yet you don't see it. There are folks people describe as ugly and yet you are so charmed by them. There are people that are not on your list of top ten things that attract you to someone else and yet you are entranced by them. You met someone 2 yrs ago and they did nothing for you in terms of trying to start something and you see them 2 yrs later and somehow you see something else in them.
There is no beauty or ugly really unless you read too many magazines. I have drolled over guys that some friends thot should live under a bridge. That's the magic spark...seeing something in someone else. Real love and interest goes beyond looks.