Have you ever been bugged by women that can't get enough big cock??

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do you guys confront a woman that is chasing you because she can not let go your large tool???
I have been in situations were girls just did not want to let go. I mean, after a couple nights of sex, these women get obsessed, and, it could get ugly.

Some girls that like large ones can really get obsesive.
Any guys have gone through this problem???

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pichulon said:
How do you guys confront a woman that is chasing you because she can not let go your large tool???
I have been in situations were girls just did not want to let go. I mean, after a couple nights of sex, these women get obsessed, and, it could get ugly.

I know this sounds ridiculous to you, but man would I love to go through that, just once. Just for the experience.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I don't really get "obsessed" with a guy. But I'll admit it's harder to let a guy go if the sex is really good. And for me, size can be one aspect of that. But if, for some odd reason the guy isn't interested I definitely don't go chasing him around. I don't see the fun in that.

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
Well, I had what I thought was going to be a one nighter after the second meeting with a woman 2.5 years ago. In fact at her prompting we continued meeting up just for sex and I'm still seeing her regularly now for an hour or two's solid fucking. After a while she told me her husband's cock just wasn't up to scratch and she was getting the best ever orgasms with me. So I don't know if she's 'obsessed' but if we go for more than a couple of weeks without fucking she is contacting me every day until we do. I don't have any problem with it, because she's atttractive, very nice body, very good in bed and you don't turn that down in a hurry! I do encourage her to look for other studs but she's happy with what she has, for now.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I got kind of nuts like that for just one guy in my life but nothing to do with his penis size...:rolleyes: was the whole package of his being himself...was not easy let go but we do have to do it because there a situations that poison us little by little. They are good just in the beggining:wink:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When a woman is filled like she has never been filled sometimes this can happen.Pussy farts are like an alarm to let you know you have reached the end!

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
pichulon said:

Yeah, as a matter of fact, she's reading this message.

The good thing is that she lives on the other coast. I'd have to have her locked up if she were doing this in person.

DoodeTwo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had two of these problems. I'm not sure if it was about my size or not.

One situation was very nice, we'd meet up casually for coffee, then we'd go to either of our places and fuck. She was very good in bed and knew all the right moves. We still meet up sometimes now.

Another situation was not good. You see, I am a swinger. I do not get into relationships because, truthfully, I hate relationships. I hate what they take and I hate being bound to one person. Anyways, she couldn't take no for an answer. My best friend and I got drunk at the bar and we both took her home. She wanted to 'experience her first threesome.' Anyways, she was disgusting, and we were drunk so we didn't know. My bud isn't exactly HUGE, but he is above average, and I made the mistake of going at her first, so she was a little loose for him. When he filled her she kept making comments about how small he was (and 7 inches isn't really small.) We both got really pissed at her. She was sucking on me while he was going at her down south. I made a gesture to my bud, then pulled out of her mouth and blew it all over her face. I thought she'd just get pissed off and leave, but she seemed to enjoy it... which was fucked up. So we both finished up and she left. But we made the mistake of giving her our phone numbers earlier that night, and it seemed like every day she was calling me. So after about 50 calles I called the phone company to see what they could do. I had the number blocked and never heard from her again! :)

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One thing thats kind of not sound right for me is that assumption to some that only because a man has a big penis he is a kind of god? And women will chase him like crazy? No way in my so small experience with a big one...

There is a great difference in a man being confident in who he is and being a "peacock" who like to show off and thinks he is all of that.. and peacocks or any sizes is a true turn off to me...

I was nuts with a guy who has anything outside going on, not attractive at all to most people taste (i was asked what i saw in him a lot by my friends...:tongue: )but his mind and ways of being him and carring himself that made a mess inside of me....:rolleyes:

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
pichulon said:
oh christ, yes. it always seems to be the married ones, too. these days i'm experienced enough to spot most fruitcakes pretty quickly and avoid them, but i still get the occasional psycho surprise. as with any kind of obsession, there's no polite way to deal with it unfortunately - eventually it always comes down to confrontation.

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
One thing thats kind of not sound right for me is that assumption to some that only because a man has a big penis he is a kind of god? And women will chase him like crazy? No way in my so small experience with a big one...

You know how the guys are - it's always about the dick. If a woman is all over a hung guy, he assumes it's for the dick. If a woman dumps a small guy, he assumes it's because of the dick. Most of the time it probably isn't.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dr Rock said:
oh christ, yes. it always seems to be the married ones, too. these days i'm experienced enough to spot most fruitcakes pretty quickly and avoid them, but i still get the occasional psycho surprise. as with any kind of obsession, there's no polite way to deal with it unfortunately - eventually it always comes down to confrontation.

:biggrin1:

Psyco surprise...hehehehe....i would pay to see it !:popcorn:

Dr.Rock just imagining you confrotating someone like that makes me laugh...

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
modernluv said:
You know how the guys are - it's always about the dick. If a woman is all over a hung guy, he assumes it's for the dick. If a woman dumps a small guy, he assumes it's because of the dick. Most of the time it probably isn't.

Yeh Moderluv...men and their dicks...:biggrin1:

:rolleyes:

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sometimes a special friend of mine will give me hanjobs everytime i ride in the car with her. Problem: it's always someone else's car, we sit in the back. Sometimes it escalates... but as difficult as it may be, we try to remain inconspicuous. Countless nearby drivers/passengers/pedestrians have had unexpected views of us. Some stare. But more to the point, she lays her head on my lap a lot. When i'm standing next to her, she tries to find a seat so that she can sit at eye level with my dick and stare the bulge in my pants. Don't get me started when we had dances at school... Lets just say that it seemed as if we were one being attached at the pelvis... She just can't get enough! Do I mind... no, i guess not. However, it can get anoying when she wants to beat me off through my jeans, and the friction is painful. But all the other times i'm not bugged by it.

Other girls, whom i think are too shy to approach me about that will continuously complement me on my shoe size. They be like "Damn! What size shoe you wear?!" Me: "13." Them: "Damn! You know what they say about guys with big feet!" *they look at my crotch* *i roll my eyes*

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
uncut said:
:smile: The power of a big dick is amazing It is about the dick isnt girls? Thats why your here!

Well, i came because of one for sure but now i stay because i like the people with and without dicks in the site, the issues on post and etc...:biggrin1:

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
uncut said:
:smile: The power of a big dick is amazing It is about the dick isnt girls? Thats why your here!

Yup, the power of the dick is amazing. It is about the dick, but it's not all about the dick. Point blank - I like how big ones feel. I'm a size queen. But where some guys miss the point is they forget there's other things that matter too. If we're talking about an actual relationship, my decision to be with a guy or not does not center around the size of his dick. The only exception would be if he's super small.
Also, something I haven't heard too much on this site is that it's different for girls depending on if it's a relationship or something casual. I know you guys look for different things from a girlfriend vs. a cheap thrill. We do too. So I like 'em big but it's probably more of a factor if it's a hook-up vs. a boyfriend. With a boyfriend the emotional connection is most important, the sexual stuff we can work on. If I'm just looking for a cheap thrill with a guy, I like 'em hot 'n hung!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:smile: Im not saying any of you ladies are looking for a cheap thrill! Everything maters in a person .The same can be said of the power of pussy. I wish they would start a big pussy site lpsg