Have you ever been caught jacking off by a family member?. (plus funny story)

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Once my sister was mad at me and broke the latch on my door while I was jerking off. I was able to hide everyhting.

I heard a funny story on the radio about a guy who used to jerk off wearing earphones while listening to heavy metal music.

One day he told his mom he was sick and stayed home from school.

He was jerking off and his mom came into his room, he had his eyes closed. He didn't see her, but after he came he saw a hot cup of tea next to his bed.:rolleyes:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorcerer said:
You've started 7 threads in 1 hour. Chill.
Sorcerer, Why do you care? What's it to you? You don't have to read them.
If you have nothing good to say then you know what to do.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
mem0101 said:

Flooding the board with inane posts in a short period of time is considered spamming. It can (and will) usually get you banned from the board. I gave you a friendly reminder. Why do I care? I'm an established member of this board. You just showed up.

Tread lightly or you'll be universally disliked. That's not up to me either.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
mem0101 said:
It means that you're filling the board with endless inanity. Each thread you have posted can barely be distinguished from the next. It's like being hit by spatters of verbal diarrhea. People care because they've spent time and effort making this board a more intelligent, all-embracing forum, rather than a place for repetitive drivel.

Your actions have gotten you noticed, and not in a good way. Stop and read, gauge and measure what the board is like, prior to starting more threads in a day than most regular users start in a month or more.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
mem0101 said:

You have started an amazing amount of threads, I agree with Sorcerer, Chill.

"If you have nothing good to say, shout."

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
mem0101 said:
Sorcerer, Why do you care? What's it to you?
large amounts of wasted bandwidth will eventually affect the speed and reliability of the server. nobody's saying don't post 7 threads; they're saying don't post 7 threads in the space of 1 hour.

another free tip: when someone gives you some friendly advice, don't respond with puerile challenges. people who take themselves seriously never last long around here.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
mem0101 said:
I heard a funny story on the radio about a guy who used to jerk off wearing earphones while listening to heavy metal music.

One day he told his mom he was sick and stayed home from school.

He was jerking off and his mom came into his room, he had his eyes closed. He didn't see her, but after he came he saw a hot cup of tea next to his bed.:rolleyes:

Thats lifted from an Australian beer advert.

You get the guy going to see his granny, sees a hot chick on route, and when he gets there, goes strait to bed, and, earphones in, wacks off. When he wakes up, theres a cup of tea next to his bed and he shouts "Grandma!", then it cuts to her in her living room drinking tea - "Just like his father" she chuckles.

I can't really remember how they managed to tie it in to their beer, I was too busy laughing.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
SomeGuyOverThere said:
Thats lifted from an Australian beer advert.

You get the guy going to see his granny, sees a hot chick on route, and when he gets there, goes strait to bed, and, earphones in, wacks off. When he wakes up, theres a cup of tea next to his bed and he shouts "Grandma!", then it cuts to her in her living room drinking tea - "Just like his father" she chuckles.

I can't really remember how they managed to tie it in to their beer, I was too busy laughing.
No, it's actually a true story that Richard Christy from the Howard stern show told that happened to a friend of his.