Have you ever been caught jerking off?

MAnth0n

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you been caught jerking off?
How did it happen? How did the person who caught you react?

Tony56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My dad walked in on me masturbating once.

I usually masturbate naked so I was lying on top of the bed totally naked and spread eagle. There was no way to quickly cover up. There was no lock on my bedroom door and my dad had the bad habit of never knocking before walking in.

I had been edging for about an hour and was about 5 seconds away from ejaculating. My dad did not immediately leave the room and him walking in on me just threw me over the edge and he saw me ejaculate all over myself. He just laughed and left the room.

Andypandy

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes by my dad. I was in my room naked on my bed having a good old jerk. My dad walked in looked at me shut the door came over sat on the bed and gave me the old sex talk got up and walked to the door and says next time lock the door, when you are finished I need you down stairs. All the time he was in my room I had my dick in my hand and didn't realize it until he had left I think I was so surprised that he had caught me and didn't freak out I was basically frozen holding my dick. He never said any thing about it after that

D

deleted1047683

Lol, yes! Way too many times to write here, haha!

The worst one was when I was 18 and was having a danger wank in my bedroom when my dad was outside on the landing, I thought it was my brother so I paid no attention as I expected no one would come in anyway.

Unfortunately for me there was no lock on my bedroom door and as my back was facing the door (which in hindsight must have been left ajar as I never heard him come in) and my dad caught me bang to rights on my knees masturbating with a book open in front of me.

I went the colour of a beetroot and started stuttering as I knew there was no way of bullshitting my way out of it, so I ran out of the house and came back a few hours later - I just wanted the ground to swallow me up lol!

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One time in my bed jacking my dick and suddenly late night my dad opened the door and he saw my tight balls and dick's full underside right up in the air as i was laying on my back*. He had a super good full view straight down to everything!

I felt so damn embarrassed mainly as he was about 5-6in long and thick soft and i am just the same but thinner when fully erected. I stopped moving my hand, let my dick hit back to the belly and covered myself with my blanket immediately. He didn't comment anything at first but his eyes were open wide haha. Then he said that i should go to sleep about now and closed the door again. We never talked about it anymore haha...

*like in this picture haha
[photo=large]826433[/photo]

wayward93angel

Loved Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let's see..many roommates, brother, mom, housekeeper, various repairmen, co-workers, other bar patrons, beach and park goers, truckers, bus riders etc. etc. Looking at this list makes me think maybe I jerk off too much...but on second thought...naw.

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
MANY times--I must have been seen by thousands and thousands of guys (and no doubt other folks, too), as I've been jackin' for truckers since I got my driver's license, and in windows like hotels and apartments, and balconies. Truckers' reactions have run the gamut from being pissed off or disgusted to crazy excited. Many cops have seen me, too, believe it or not, with only about five busts in my entire life, so far (don't really want any more). Most of the times the cops have been rather amused if not outright interested, except for a lesbian cop who didn't think is was cool at all. One hot male cop didn't seem to personally care but said the dept store he was posted in expected him to put a stop to such things and told me to "put your hard-on back in your pants and leave the bathroom". I kinda really like getting caught jerking, and usually cum when I do.

Been caught may times! Caught by a few different customers at work. Caught by a lady in a grocery store parking lot. Wife has caught me a few times, coming home from work earlier than expected etc lol.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes by my boyfriend. Maybe not the best story but I was wanking whilst he was In The other room. I was getting to that point and threw my legs of my head to cum in my own mouth and he happened to walk in at that moment, not a lot I could do about it just sort of let it happen with him watching. Just slightly embarrassing...

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mmmh you bet i would have said something about your huuuge size.... lol

Yes by my dad. I was in my room naked on my bed having a good old jerk. My dad walked in looked at me shut the door came over sat on the bed and gave me the old sex talk got up and walked to the door and says next time lock the door, when you are finished I need you down stairs. All the time he was in my room I had my dick in my hand and didn't realize it until he had left I think I was so surprised that he had caught me and didn't freak out I was basically frozen holding my dick. He never said any thing about it after that

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Oh he has his moments

I was going to say the opposite, sort of. I feel like if you catch someone in that situation, you let them finish, and if a talk is needed then you give it a little bit of time.