Have you ever been caught wanking?

dubai9Incher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am new here so appologies if this question has been asked before but it is a subject i find very stimulating.
Have you ever been caught wanking? ever been walked in on in full stroke of your pride and joy?
If so what was the reaction? Did you stop or carry on? who was it that saw you etc? tell us the story?

:smile: thanks in advance for any juicy replies

Dubai9incher

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
On a family trip to Yellowstone I was a ways out on one of the trails leading away from Old Faithful and I was all alone, so I sat down on a bench on the boardwalk and started stroking. It was later in the day and the sun was going down so I was unlikely to be disturbed. But, it took me awhile and as I was trying to finish up I found I was not alone on the trail. Some other stragglers were coming in. I sat down on the boardwalk and placed myself out of their line of sight as much as possible and went at it madly until I came, then quickly zipped up and began walking. I don't know if they knew what I was doing, and I didn't care, but they were probably close enough to see or guess by the time I finished and hurried off.