Have You Ever Been Caught With Morning Wood?

RobertHunter30

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have plenty of times - family, roommates and I caught one of my best friends. I was sleeping over and his mother came in to wake him up and get him up... and he refused to get out of bed. At first, I was confused, and then it dawned on me. Later he said if it had just been me he would have gotten up, but it took a while for him mom to leave the room. So funny that his mom, after raising 3 other boys, did not get it.

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In college, after a party I crashed on a buddy's couch. I sleep naked, so when I went to bed I grabbed a blanket, took my clothes off and went to bed. In the morning a girl who had also crashed there came into the living room and I told her "be careful, I'm naked, so if you don't want to see my dick, don't mess with my blanket." she pulled my blanket off, and there it was, standing at attention. Got a good morning blowjob out of it, so that was fun.

CatcherMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have plenty of times - family, roommates and I caught one of my best friends. I was sleeping over and his mother came in to wake him up and get him up... and he refused to get out of bed. At first, I was confused, and then it dawned on me. Later he said if it had just been me he would have gotten up, but it took a while for him mom to leave the room. So funny that his mom, after raising 3 other boys, did not get it.

Haha, funny! I bet a lot of guys can relate.

In college, after a party I crashed on a buddy's couch. I sleep naked, so when I went to bed I grabbed a blanket, took my clothes off and went to bed. In the morning a girl who had also crashed there came into the living room and I told her "be careful, I'm naked, so if you don't want to see my dick, don't mess with my blanket." she pulled my blanket off, and there it was, standing at attention. Got a good morning blowjob out of it, so that was fun.

Hot! She sounds like a fun girl. :yum

larsmi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've had an obvious tent situation (as have my friends) countless times when camping or traveling. I wouldn't use the term "caught" though since it wasn't something any of us was hiding (or flaunting for that matter), it just was the way we got up, no big deal.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Shortly after getting married, my wife and I were spending a weekend at her parents. I sleep nude and woke up to the sound of an alarm. I woke my wife, but immediately ran out of the room to see if there was a fire. I found my mother-in-law in the kitchen baking. She had burned something and was fanning the smoke with a towel. She noticed me and was staring at my cock. I looked down at my naked body and saw my morning wood rock hard dick looking up at me! Just then my father-in-law came running in and was standing in the doorway behind me.

I think it totally freaked out my m-I-l, but my f-I-l later told me he was envious, but warned me not to hurt his daughter with "that thing."

Thomas82

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Once a french female friend I has studied together abroad in a uni, came to visit me and see my country...one morning I thought she had left outside as it was so quiet - left my bedroom to go to the shower, midway the hall she appeared from the guest room. And I was sporting a huge tent in my loose pyjama shorts shirtless She got very confused even blushed a bit and I just said sorry and went to the shower. Never spoke about it, we are (still) just friends as we both have partners.

Some mates have seen my wood bulging in boxers when travelling together, in a hostel etc.

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its happened a handful of times and ended in sex a few times

Once was with a really good female friend, late teens ended up falling asleep together watching a movie, woke up the next morning to her rubbing my morning wood, she was an absolute nympho said it was like that when she woke up suggested we do something about it, so we did.

Another was a woman i was trying to sleep with but she was all over the place playing lot of games and shit, she came on a camping trip with some friends and due to some issues with her tent we shared mine but she was still playing hard to get. We got drunk and passed out, instead of being in separate bags as planned in our drunken state we just put them together. Woke up in the morning spooning, i was rock hard and it was planted firmly against her ass, she said she'd been awake for a while and wasn't against morning sex seeing as i was already hard.

Last one was an old friend i'd reconnected with, she invited me to a Halloween party, she was newly single and several of her girl friends were suggesting she fuck me as a rebound, she wasn't having it though. I ended up crashing on her couch and she had the heat cranked so high in this place by morning i was down to my boxers, i woke up to her staring at me from a chair across the room i had a full blown erection standing proud through the front flap of my boxers, she said she hadn't planned on fucking me but she hadn't had sex in weeks and i had very nice cock so why not

shephusky

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its happened a handful of times and ended in sex a few times

Once was with a really good female friend, late teens ended up falling asleep together watching a movie, woke up the next morning to her rubbing my morning wood, she was an absolute nympho said it was like that when she woke up suggested we do something about it, so we did.

Another was a woman i was trying to sleep with but she was all over the place playing lot of games and shit, she came on a camping trip with some friends and due to some issues with her tent we shared mine but she was still playing hard to get. We got drunk and passed out, instead of being in separate bags as planned in our drunken state we just put them together. Woke up in the morning spooning, i was rock hard and it was planted firmly against her ass, she said she'd been awake for a while and wasn't against morning sex seeing as i was already hard.

Last one was an old friend i'd reconnected with, she invited me to a Halloween party, she was newly single and several of her girl friends were suggesting she fuck me as a rebound, she wasn't having it though. I ended up crashing on her couch and she had the heat cranked so high in this place by morning i was down to my boxers, i woke up to her staring at me from a chair across the room i had a full blown erection standing proud through the front flap of my boxers, she said she hadn't planned on fucking me but she hadn't had sex in weeks and i had very nice cock so why not
Did you cum inside all of them bareback?

CandyAssCockSucker

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I can't remember me ever being caught with morning wood. But I have been caught on more than one occasion gawking at someone else's morning bulge. Usually at a drunken sleep over party. On one particular morning, this one guy liked me looking I guess. Because he hit on me, and made me give him a BJ. He tasted amazing. Fun time for sure. But also really embarrassing to get caught looking.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Of course. Even in a prudish household like the one I grew up in, it was unavoidable. I shared a room with my brother until moving out of home. My mother, the chief prude in our house, even remarked on it, to my shock and embarrassment.

I’ve never been a great one for sharing rooms or tents, so I generally wake in time to quell morning wood before joining my companions in public. But I have no problems being naked and soft in front of others. Incidental nudity when you’re sharing quarters is a fact of life.

Last edited:
D

deleted817718

No. I never get morning wood. Until a few years ago I assumed that it was something you grew out of by time you were in your early 20’s (when I stopped getting it) I was surprised to find that pretty much all men get it!

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think for a guy who is nuclear the moment he tosses the blankets aside isn't gonna think as much of it, because it's normalized. Some guys are just gonna be hard in the morning because that's how their body does it. It can be a blessing, but it doesn't have to mean sex.