Have You Ever Been Caught With Morning Wood?

samandtham

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
One I remember fondly was a few years ago when a good friend and I went on a road trip. He's always up before I do, and he's usually done getting ready in a tight 15.

The first morning after we started on a road trip, he was trying to wake me up so that we can hit up the breakfast buffet (which was pretty substantial and not just cereal and toast). I usually skip those so I can sleep in longer, but i didn't get to tell him this the night before.

After a few more minutes I finally said I'm gonna get up, but I felt I had a raging boner so I sat up the bed first and tried to wait until it goes down. My friend walked from the bathroom to his bed and said "Yeah, you may want to think of your grandma or something dude."

Bigdickhawaiian808

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My sons friend is staying with us while his dad works in the hospital and comes in contact with covid patients. Walked out naked with morning wood the other day cause I forgot he was there and walked right into him

shephusky

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My sons friend is staying with us while his dad works in the hospital and comes in contact with covid patients. Walked out naked with morning wood the other day cause I forgot he was there and walked right into him
What did he do?

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Imagine if an elbow was sexualized. Like- seeing a bare elbow was an erotic thing that could be a turn-on. Unfortunately, an elbow does not have physical varying states, but a penis does, and seeing it fluffed, aroused, or fully erect takes that up a step. Seeing in a familial state can be 'normal' and just commonplace, as everyday as doing the dishes. Seeing another in the gym reminds us that we all are animals that are differentiated from the female gender by our parts, and that it's a great thing to put care and maintenance into our human machines. (And, outside of attendance at a sex party, seeing another erection would be less common.) But there is usually a shared equality: both guys have chosen to undress and shower in a public locker room, knowing to expect that they're likely to run into another naked guy's ding-dong-- or two or three.

IMHO, it's about knowing yourself. All guys know that hard-ons can and do happen outside of sex- the most common reason being in the morning. If two guys live together, there should be a level of trust and comfort between them that makes both feel safe and secure, because that allows growth to the next level: camaraderie and intimacy- (not necessarily erotic, but a closeness.) Trust and comfort means you are considerate to the other guys' level of attitute towards nudity- which is in his own interest of keeping a friendly living space. Once there is a neutral comfortableness, then you can be honest and open- and the other guy can know that you treat him with respect, goodwill, and positivity... NOT derision. You may not want to be super close, but at least you know where your own boundaries are, and you feel comfortable in them- and, in turn- comfortable in your own skin.

Some guys haven't been on sports teams, and aren't used to team locker rooms. Guys who grew up as single kids, or in single family homes, may not be used to naked chill time with other guys- and so a morning meat stick will take a little getting used to. Get two guys together who know themselves fully, who are comfortable in their own identity (sexual and otherwise) and who like each other and treat each other with full value, and it doesn't matter if the guys are dressed, naked, soft, hard, or otherwise- because the boner isn't anything to be feared, mocked, or flustered about. It gets awkward when there are other issues that disrupts the confidence that comes from being able to live their best life, which includes waking up at full mast.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I really don’t know how for my morning wood not to be noticed. It’s so hard and it has it’s on mind about when to start going down. He starts swelling up at 4am and doesn’t go down until he is good and ready. All I can do it wear a long shirt tail and try to hide it. I’m retired so I really don‘t give a fuck.

4202HHN

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Other than the men in my family on various outdoorsy occasions (which isn’t really being caught), it would be other guys in the dorm first thing in the morning. You’d generally restrain it with underwear and a robe on the way to the restroom/shower just to be polite, but once you got to the urinal (no dividers then) out it came for anyone to see.

Most played it cool, which is appropriate. Some said a version of “hey bro, don’t poke your eye out”, and some contacted me later for a blow job.

Halcyon days. It’s good to be hung.

seattle_unicorn

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My room mate sees my morning wood all the time. And I sometimes see his too.

Yep, same here, roommate sees it all the time and I don't try to hide it.

Last fall a colleague of mine also saw it on an overnight trip. My morning wood pretty much won't go away until I get up to pee. He was already up packing his things when I got up, so I really had no choice but to get out of bed with my raging erection on display, though I was wearing underwear. He didn't say anything about it, because why would he?

When I was younger, I would always try to hide my morning wood because I though it wasn't ok to let other people see your erection unless you're going to have sex with them. Now I don't care, but it's not that common that I'm sleeping in the same room as someone who I didn't already have sex with anyway.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of course. Even in a prudish household like the one I grew up in, it was unavoidable. I shared a room with my brother until moving out of home. My mother, the chief prude in our house, even remarked on it, to my shock and embarrassment.

Eh... I grew up in a very modest household, and we never had any reason to have such discussions.

4202HHN

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Dorm times, all I can say lol all of us saw each other, some even had competitions
Huge amount of dick to be seen in the dorms back in the day. We didn't have competitions, but everyone (gay, straight, whatever) knew who was biggest or close, or what anyone new was packing.