Have You Ever Been Caught With Morning Wood?

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a triple my freshman year. If I woke up hard, I'd wait for it to settle down before getting out of bed. Sometimes, I'd misjudge this though. My typical routine if I had time to shower was to strip off my underwear (the only thing I slept in) and drop it into the hamper by my bed and walk naked across the room to get my towel, which was by my door. My roommates and I saw each other naked all the time, so this was no big deal. Normally, I was in no rush to make it across the room, but a few times I misjudged how settled down I was and would have to make it quick dash when I realized my penis was about to spring up.

Buddie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My sons friend is staying with us while his dad works in the hospital and comes in contact with covid patients. Walked out naked with morning wood the other day cause I forgot he was there and walked right into him

what was your friends reaction

BigEric

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like two or three times, but mainly because it was situations in which I had to get out of my room before it could calm down. Since I usually wait that it calms down.. because well it is a tad noticeable. All times were family members, too.

CatcherMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hot stories everyone! I'm surprised so many of your family members have seen your hard on... that would be awkward for me, but glad you guys are comfortable with that. Happy to see so many guys are proud to show off their hardware!

tnm5555

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Back in college I had a roommate in the dorm that seemed a bit prudish. We both slept in underwear, but never got naked around each other. One night the air went out and the room was really hot. At some point in the night I stripped off my underwear and kicked off the cover when I was half asleep. We had bunk beds, I was on the bottom bunk, he was on the top. When I woke up, I was laying on my back with very hard wood. I quickly realized what was going on and pulled up the cover and got my underwear back on. I thought he was still asleep. Later that day I said something about the room being so hot I woke up naked. He said "yeah I know, I was awake when you woke up and could see you in the mirror, I just didn't say anything because I didn't want to embarrass you". I said "I guess there is no reason to be embarrassed now since you've seen everything", and he was cool about me being naked from there on.

My aunt and female cousin 'caught' me once when I slept on their couch. My blanket managed to work its way off, and when I woke up, they were in the kitchen (I was in plain view) and I was sporting some massive morning wood. My cousin teases me about it to this day.

123def

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can’t think of many times I’d count as being ‘caught’ with morning wood.

Once had a friend staying over who surprised me as I was walking back to my room after taking a leak. I was still sporting a bit of a semi in my boxers and he made some comment! That’s probably the closest to ‘caught’. There was also a time when I was camping with some friends, some noise must have woken us all up at the same time, as when I’d unzipped my tent to nip out for a piss I’d come face to face with my friend in the next tent doing the same thing, I could see he was still hard!

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was staying with my aunt (not blood related) in Germany and the apartment was very warm. I slept naked under a light duvet and because of the heat I'd pushed the duvet off in my sleep.
My aunt was always the first to wake so when she walked in to see if I was getting up I was still asleep - quickly waking up with a full erection! She had a good look,smiled and went off to get breakfast ready.
Later we were in the car with her sister and she quietly told her "Er hat einen großen Schwanz" , thinking my German wasn't fluent enough to understand even if I'd heard. But I did know it meant 'He has a big cock' :)
The sister looked shocked, like 'How do you know?' . Before she left my aunt just said to her "I'll tell you later". ;)

tomaskontos20

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Twice in my dorm. I would get up earlier than all the guys in my dorm and take a shower, I did morning shifts. One morning I was in the shower door open with a full morning woody. One of my dorm buddies saw everything, we didn't care and we both laughed.
Another time I caught a friend in the shower jerking off his morning wood, but he didn't see me. lol

tenn77

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh my gosh if they walked in and woke me they saw plenty. Let's see mother, sister, aunt, sister in law, and a few cousins at sleepovers.

Most embarrassing was at friends house and his mom was married to the pastor and she got an eyeful, lol.

It's a given.

Rafael Carlos

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My sons friend is staying with us while his dad works in the hospital and comes in contact with covid patients. Walked out naked with morning wood the other day cause I forgot he was there and walked right into him
That’s a treat! How did the boy react?

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Twice in my dorm. I would get up earlier than all the guys in my dorm and take a shower, I did morning shifts. One morning I was in the shower door open with a full morning woody. One of my dorm buddies saw everything, we didn't care and we both laughed.
Another time I caught a friend in the shower jerking off his morning wood, but he didn't see me. lol
Morning wood is meant to be shared with roommates, partners or friends. Happened to e many times in college.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh my gosh if they walked in and woke me they saw plenty. Let's see mother, sister, aunt, sister in law, and a few cousins at sleepovers.

Most embarrassing was at friends house and his mom was married to the pastor and she got an eyeful, lol.

It's a given.

What was each of their reactions? Mother...sister...aunt...sister in law...cousins?

Reactions: diver6