Have You Ever Been Caught With Morning Wood?

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A couple of years ago one of my editors invited me to stay in his cabin and go fishing on Toledo Bend, which is a large reservoir between Texas and Louisiana. I told him that I wouldn't be able to make it until very late, probably midnight. He told me no problem. He said there was a bedroom just past the kitchen that would be available to me.

I got there right before midnight and sneaked into the cabin without waking him and fell right to sleep.

The next morning I got up and first order of business was to find a bathroom. I slipped on a pair of gym shorts and walked groggily out of my bedroom right into the kitchen where I ran into a young woman standing in front of the open fridge.

"Lance?" she asked. I became acutely away that my compass point was leading the way because she looked down at it and smirked. Didn't help that my shorts were Univ of Texas burnt orange.

I mumbled a yes and an apology and excused myself as I found the bathroom and then went and put on briefs and a shirt before coming back out.

We were properly introduced later. She was the editor's daughter who joined us fishing.

She had a smirk every time she saw me. Don't know if that was her natural look or teasing me.

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not me. I recall saying to a guy over the road, whose marriage had broken up, that you are welcome to come here if you want a bed. Well he was over the next day and no bed was on hand. So we said how about sleeping on the couch until something can be organised. He offered to get a bed, but nothing much seemed to happen. All this coincided with some building work for which he was offered the job as labourer. The builder (B) and his wife mean while stayed in a house bus. One morning B got on the job at the normal time and found S. 'asleep' on the couch 'practically naked'. Though S did sleep in boxer shorts and was normally 'practically naked' and never the subject of comment, this was about S having an erection. The bed mysteriously turned up that day after B pressured him. I wondered about what exactly occurred, whether S was playing games designed to get B upset knowing that he had difficulties with sexual matters.

Reactions: russthewriter59

Smoothnudistinwi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In college. Roommate and I had bunks. I’ve slept nude since I was about 8 y/o. Did change in college. I had the top bunk. My morning wood won’t go down till I piss. So, most mornings I’d wake up, usually early, jump down and go take a piss, he saw my morning steel all the time. Gave me shot about it but after a while, it was no big deal.

When I was married and my kids were little, we went to her Mom’s lake home on the weekends pretty regularly. My family all stayed in one room. I always wake tock hard. I would slip on some boxers or briefs and walk to the bathroom. A couple times, her sister who I dated/fucked before I began dating my now ex., walked out of their bedroom and saw my tent. The first time, she smiled and said, “some things never change, huh?” The other times she saw me I think she planned it. Listened for our door to open and rushed out into the hallway to see it. She seemed obsessed with seeing my cock.

happynakedbob

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight