Have you ever been edged?

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Many times both giving and receiving lingam massage with men and receiving it from women. Tantra rules.

Razor500

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh yes I was edged for at least 4 1/2 to 5 hrs ++ up at the cottage one weekend handcuffed to an adirondack chair on the deck for all to see my different sizes... of excitement
Thanks for sharing. Sounds hot. Exhausting, but hot.

Reactions: yyzstevie

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've been edged before. Met with this guy about a 45 minute drive from here a few times.

I swear this guy can tell when I'm about to cum, then backs off. I think he would do it for hours, if I let him!

Before it's over, I'm begging him to let me cum and get out of there.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh yes I was edged for at least 4 1/2 to 5 hrs ++ up at the cottage one weekend handcuffed to an adirondack chair on the deck for all to see my different sizes... of excitement
Being edged under restraint takes you into a whole different orbit

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh that’s so true... and what I like is the excitement of the orgasm the “edgers” have as they prime your cock to the next juiciest level...

NautiRogue

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've never been edged, but it's on my bucket list. I used to edge an old girlfriend and she'd get so frustrated with me, but I'd keep bringing her juuuuuust to that point... and back off.

I want that, but it would take someone who knows me really well. They'd have to know my tell signs as to when I'm about to cum so they could back off in time.

Reactions: yyzstevie

Razor500

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've never been edged, but it's on my bucket list. I used to edge an old girlfriend and she'd get so frustrated with me, but I'd keep bringing her juuuuuust to that point... and back off.

I want that, but it would take someone who knows me really well. They'd have to know my tell signs as to when I'm about to cum so they could back off in time.
That makes sense, that you'd want someone to edge you that truly knows your body. But couldnt you just say ' im cumming' and the edger pulls back?

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That makes sense, that you'd want someone to edge you that truly knows your body. But couldnt you just say ' im cumming' and the edger pulls back?
thats whats best the edger pulls right back leaves the edgeee to go soft time and time again all the while oozing pre like a faucet....

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I totally agree. This happened to me once when I went to a sex party for guys only. There were six or seven others. I was completely naked, hooded and wrists put in loops above my head. I ended up being edged by several hands and mouths for over an hour. Every so often I heard the host's voice asking if I was ok, and holding a poppers bottle up inside the hood. The session was intense and so enjoyable. After the hood and restraints were taken off, I walked around with a huge boner and I couldn't tell which of the other guests had worked on me. Later on in the party I paired off with a guy and we went upstairs where he fucked me to orgasm.

Reactions: thongboy