Have you ever been groped?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Imported, Nov 21, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

donkeyboy1980: Have you ever been a victim of a groper who liked the look of your big bulge? Or perhaps someone in the showers couldn't control themselves and tried to have a sly feel?

Tell your stories here.

2. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

I once had a semi in my gym's sauna and when I was getting up to leave this guy grabbed it and shook it like he was shaking my hand.

that was years ago though

3. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: I've been out at clubs before and been the victim of wandering hands--both from guys and girls. I've also gotten grabbed in the shower at the gym before. I know what women feel like when they get groped. It's not a nice feeling to be thought of purely as a piece of meat. Sure I may be hung and may be nice looking, but that doesn't give anybody the right to just come up and take a grab at my dick. Talk about violation.

4. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Consider my job. Do you think I might've been groped a few times? :eek:

5. Imported

Gold Member

dable_wi: I have been groped by women (bars and dance clubs) and by men in gym showers and steam rooms. The attention from women never bothered me, it was usually a bit timid and kinda sweet. The first time a guy grabbed my dick in a gym shower, I got really angry. He was a very unattractive hippie type with long scraggly hair and a flabby build. In retrospect, I shouldve seen it coming; There were three showers between us when I entered the shower channel and after about two minutes, he was using the shower right next to mine.

I have gotten to the point where I can tell in 10 seconds if a guy is going to try to grope. If he is good-looking with a good build, I might let it happen. If not, I will just move along.

I have never groped another guy, but have done my fair share of groping girls.

6. Imported

Gold Member

EddieUK: I am in a bagpipe band and often wear a kilt. Twice in a bar after a parade women have asked me,"is it true what they say about you guys freeballing?" I reply, "we're not allowed to tell." (Which, by the way, we are not allowed to say if we're wearing underwear or not.) Not long after, these women have reached up under my kilt and tugged on my dick. I felt pretty violated because of the unexpectedness of it all. I wouldn't mind if we were actually talking, but these women did it from behind while I was talking to others. It was a little freaky.

7. Imported

Gold Member

Slingshot: I've been groped, a few times by women, which is kind of odd, but you think, "oh well, I guess I don't REALLY mind", and once by a guy in the sauna at the gym, which really stunned me... didn't see that coming.

What I noticed was: as intrusive as it was, the guy was quite gentle, but most of the women seemed to like giving a good hard yank.

8. Imported

Gold Member

Thumper_10x7_CA: I do have to admit that in large crowds like subways, malls at Christmas or baseball stadium concourses after the game, I'm the king of groping! I can't help myself. All these men crammed together, my arms at my sides so my hands are right at crotch level. I just "happen" to brush my hands against guys cocks. So what if there "happens" to be a little extra pressure then needed. ::)

9. Imported

Gold Member

tigerwolf: *snicker* I get groped quite a bit. I've had people recognize some of my old work, and recognize one of my boyfriends' work, and come up to us groping us and going, "Oh my god! You're the guys with the cock!"

Rather than "Hi!" etc. *rofl* Its all good though.

10. HungArnold

HungArnold New Member

I have been groped often, always by women and always discreetly in public places. I do not seek this attention and find it very unnerving.

I always show a large bulge, a large flaccid cock of 7 1/2 inches and egg-sized low hangers, and have a slim build and would consider myself good looking. A friend said that combination says "grope me" but I don't give out any signals that say i am interested.

If I could cite any commonalities here it would be these. The women dress well - I would guess that they are financially successful. They are all very strong - I sense from the firmness of their grips that they lift weights.

11. Imported

Gold Member

HUMONGOUS: ;D :-/ :-*i have been groped on numerous ocassion. playing ball (basketball) and college wrestling are two scenarios that come to mind. when unexpected it is startling to say the least. ::)

12. jay_too

jay_too New Member

yea...on the nyc subway at rush hour. sometimes they would smile and say "sorry."

in the quarter on New Year's Eve in New Orleans, there are gropes out the gazoo. the first 25 times or so, you realize, "damn that guy going the other way just had a feel." then you relax and party on.

jay

13. Imported

Gold Member

ish789: ive been groped by a girl i didnt even know in one of my classes.

14. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

It has happened in perpituity, and has gotten me more trouble than I care to remember, but then again, it also got the gropers chances to go the nurse. In the HS gym showers one time, one guy made an attempt at it, and wound up getting his own stuff touched rather severely; I kicked him in the balls. Needless to say, the gym teacher was not sympathetic to my problem, back then, the rational was you're kids, you're curious, can't blame him for that. Well, you know, sad but true, I can, would, and did. If he's really that curious, let him go someplace where that's acceptable on both parts.

15. Imported

Gold Member

malito: Well chuck that is what is called secxual harasment.

16. Imported

Gold Member

SpeedoGuy: [quote author=Slingshot link=board=relationships;num=1069439612;start=0#6 date=11/22/03 at 16:47:41] ...but most of the women seemed to like giving a good hard yank.[/quote]

The opposite for me. I haven't been groped that much but the most memorable occasion occurred during rehearsal for musical play in high school. During a routine scene change, the stage lights went out to allow the reshuffling of the props onstage. The performers stood in a close group just behind the curtains. In the darkness I felt a hand reach up between my legs from behind and give my unit a very loving caress. It lingered there for a time longer than I would have thought discrete. A moment later the lights came back on and I turned to see several grinning acrtresses smiling at me. I never did figure out which of them did it (not that I minded).

SG

17. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Yeah, but who wants to go to court over that? Besides, making sure that poor fucker wound up pissing blood for a month more than made up for it. and even the parents of the dumb-ass decided not to  press charges  against me, because another teacher pointed out that it was plain self defense. Of course the VP (Vice Principal, guys!) decided that we both stay in saturday school, but I got to leave early.

18. Imported

Gold Member

huge_cock_have_pic: Of course, In large crowds its pretty fun. In more personal situatins I don't like it. I think being alone with someone and being groped is more threatening than anything else.

19. Imported

Gold Member

Yowsers: when i worked as a male stripper, i got gropped often and for myself, it felt very empowering that women felt that confident in such a situation. ;)

20. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Been there, done that. Back in the bar days and for years at the health clubs, I never had anyone grope me who didn't first get an approval signal with eyes or smile. The YMCA open showers, steam rooms, saunas, and whirl pools lend themselves to gropes and the following hands on activities! I've even known it to happen at urinals in lots of places.

Draft saved Draft deleted