LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes and it was a bizarre experience, one that to this day I can not fathom. I was a robust teenager and a friend who went on to become a successful professor in Electrical Engineering in Chicago, convinced me and another muscular guy to let him practice his hypnotizing skills on us. He said a lot of repetitive yours eyes are getting heavy, over and over while flashing a small mirror in my eyes and eventually I was in a state of awareness but certainly not exactly in a normal state. He said I would do what he said and when he snapped his fingers, I would return to a normal state. He did the same thing , obviously to my other friend. He picked a fourth young guy who was heavy for his age and had him place his prone body on two chairs. Next he told each of us to use only our two index fingers to lift him off the chair. We lifted his weightless body a foot in the air, held him awhile and then gently placed him back onto the two chairs. I knew what I had done but even when hypnotized, I marveled at how we had lifted this man. The most surprising aspect was that he appeared weightless to both of us doing the lifting. The hypnotizer awakened us and I remember everything that went down. I even remember not knowing at what point I became hypnotized, because awareness never left me. What apparently left me was self control.

Baoka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A hypnotist has tried, but I don't think it can be done. I don't have the attention span for it. However I don't doubt it works, a friend of mine went right under and vouched for it after the demonstration was over.

TDSmoove

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I sure did a few years ago in Vegas by this guy named Marc Savard. He has you tube videos of his show and coming from an open-minded skeptic... This shit is real. I don't normally play an invisible guitar with my ass but I did after he got through with me! I remember everything I did vividly, I just don't know why I did it.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes. Max Kirsten made me quit smoking. With an app. :rolleyes: What can I say?... The guy's voice is soooo relaxing.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes. I went to one to try a more calm focus at work. You are totally aware. It is like the moment you zone between awake and sleep before you sleep. The idea is to get an undertones suggestion. I was to listen to the tape a few times a week. I felt good following the session. Not sure if anything worked.

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. I've tried it twice. Once at a hypnotist show in a bar, I got up on stage with a bunch of other folks...it worked on them, but did nothing for me. Another time at a "quit smoking" seminar...it worked for my ex-wife and her dad, but again, it did nothing for me. Apparently, I'm one of those people for whom standard methods of hypnotism do not work.

Dport

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I watched a friend get hynpnotized on stage at a comedy club. It worked. The dude gave my friend some pieces of paper, told him they were hundred dollar bills, told him to put them in his pocket. Any blind man could see they weren't real bills

After the show we're walking to the car, my buddy, whispers to me, says "Dude, he never asked for the money back, I still got it. haha!"

Looked like he was going to cry when he pulled the pieces of paper out of his pocket.

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you mean like this jjsjr..

No... Not quite.

I sure did a few years ago in Vegas by this guy named Marc Savard. He has you tube videos of his show and coming from an open-minded skeptic... This shit is real. I don't normally play an invisible guitar with my ass but I did after he got through with me! I remember everything I did vividly, I just don't know why I did it.

I hope it didn't intimidate you. It's all in good humor.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Almost.

Reveen The Impossiblist was having a show and a group of us went up on stage to be hypnotized. As he was talking us through the steps to trance ("all around you is white", "but for my voice you hear complete silence", "You can't raise your arms") I was receptive to the suggestions and truly felt like it was working.

...Until the challenge. He described how heavy our eyelids were now, that no matter how hard we tried we wouldn't be able to open them. I tried and they were so heavy I couldn't open them. I was thinking how cool that was and tried harder and harder until dagnabbit! my eyes did open and an assistant promptly led me offstage.

Mixed dissappointment at missing out on the experience and relief at not being made to do silly things turned to being royally pissed with myself when near the end of the show those still hypnotized were told they would never feel any pain at the dentist.

THAT I would have liked to have had!