Have you ever been Hypnotized?

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, I was thinking. I'm a hypnotherapist with certificate and I'm willing to offert a free session via skype to anybody who wish to try that.

I know it's special to offer this on a forum like LPSG. But I know there a lot of you willing to try something new, and I can attest that i'm a legit practitioner.

Here are somes suggestions you can ask me: help with pain, insomnia, ask your subconscious somes questions, help with memory, attention disorder, losing weight, etc.

Since we are on LPSG : You can ask me, help with ED problem, extasy induction, PE induction, orgasm on command, etc.

You have to keep in mind that it going to be only one free session, to have the opportunity to experiment hypnosis for yourself. It doesn't guarantee automatic success. Just like a psychotherapist sometime, it take more then one sessions to have result, but I must say that hypnosis is a very successful approach.

I reserve the right to decline a request if I got too many request already. But I promise to keep a open mind, and I will respect privacy with professionnalisme.

If your wondering why I'm doing this. I been doing hypnosis for a year and a half with good result, but I need to built more time as a hypnotherapist to reach my 250h to get my attestation from the order of hypnotist of Quebec.

That said, It will be a interesting change to do it by skype from the regular request I got.

So my invitation is sent.

Nev....e.....Yes oh mighty Google...No oh mighty...:)

Attachments

D

deleted213967

Here is what WebMD has to say about hypnosis in the (laudable) context of smoking cessation (emphasis mine):

Does Hypnosis Work?
Hypnosis, in general, does not work for everyone. About one in four people are not able to be hypnotized. When successful, the intensity of hypnosis can vary from person to person.

How well hypnosis works to help people stop smoking depends on who you ask. Study results have been mixed. In 2001, a study published in the Journal of Dental Education concluded that it "seems justified to classify it as a "possibly [effective]" treatment for smoking cessation." And a handful of studies looking at Spiegel's method found that almost half of patients had stopped smoking by 11 months. However, the American Cancer Society and National Cancer Institute web sites clearly state that "reviews that looked at studies of hypnosis to help people quit smoking have not supported it as a quitting method that works."

Also...

You are still aware of your surroundings, and -- despite what many stage performers may claim during an entertaining show -- you cannot be made do to anything against your will. In fact, brain tests performed on patients during hypnotism sessions have shown a high level of neurological activity.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

kingdong9

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a hypnotist I have been hypnotised myself. Those that say they cannot be hypnotised are often the 'easiest' subjects to hypnotise.

We all indulge in self-hypnosis every day, AKA day dreaming. It is an amazing way to gain inner calm, and done correctly it can eradicate 'phobias' that are interfering with your life.

And before anyone asks, I do not swing my dick in front of their face to 'put them under' ;)

Reactions: Domtop4subskr

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How'd that go for you?

I listened to the whole thing last night. I think the trance dimension of it was fairly effective. I did gradually become more and more relaxed. I don't think the suggestive dimension was very effective. I have encountered the trigger a few times since then and it hasn't done anything. I think this is because the suggestion is so "strong", as many have described it. I have read a number of threads where the trigger did not work and the experienced responders said it is because the suggestion is too strong for someone who is skeptical and it is better to try more mellow suggestion first.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never been hypnotized, but I was once part of a show. Unfortunately, I happened to be sitting in the front row. He had hypnotized six people on stage. Then he called me up to interact with one of them. Got a lot of laughs. Lots of boobs comments and innuendos. I know I blushed like crazy. Got free tickets to a show though!