Have you ever been in jail?

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A crowd of us were arrested, booked and jailed in a political protest back in the 80's, but we were only in the pokey a couple hours before making bail.

Last edited:

Petrolhead

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've heard different things. A few weeks ago I read someone saying that all these stories about sex in prison were exaggerated and nothing goes on there. And then during the Oscar Pistorius trial the defence quoted a notorious inmate saying that if he (Pistorius) went to jail he would be raped every night. Was the defence case right?

Interesting question and would love to know the truth

green26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did 5 years and it's not what you may think, rapes do happen but not on a regular basis.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok... so help me out here... what is the difference between jail & prison?

That's a very interesting distinction. All of ours belong to The Queen.

In my state, jails are run by the county govt and hold prisoners for one year or less, generally speaking. The state govt runs the prisons for people who are incarcerated for longer terms.

I'm pretty sure everyone who is charged stays in the county lock-up until trial and sentencing, so the counties are potentially more dangerous than the state correctional institutions, because you have the kids who got arrested at political protests potentially mixing with the mother rapers.

Also, I don't think the county jails are as tightly controlled as the state prisons, in terms of control over the inmates.

In any case, no, I've never been arrested although I almost got picked up once. I was drunk. It was late at night. I was walking to a bus stop with a girl I'd been dating. She was, quite literally, a bikini model, in addition to being a waitress.

I kicked an empty cardboard box that was on the sidewalk. The street was almost entirely deserted. Suddenly a car heaves up beside us, facing the wrong way for traffic.

A dildo with a mustache yells out the car window, "Do you wanna dance? Because you can dance in the can!" and flashes a Cracker Jack badge at us. My guess is he wasn't a real cop, but a state constable. (in our state, most state constables are kind of like part-time Rambos who pretend to be real police officers).

I was drunk and completely flabbergasted that he would threaten me like that. So I started to walk toward the car, momentarily speechless but about to burst an artery I was so pissed.

Blondie with the outstanding rack stepped in front of me and apologized profusely to the dick.

Dport

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been to jail many, many times when I was younger and dumber. Did 120 days twice.

Jail is just boredom. Sitting around playing cards and telling jokes. In jail they put you in with other dudes on pretty much the same type of charges as you. You're not in with killers and rapists.

Sexuality in county jail = telling stories about "all da bitches you've bagged."

Worst part about jail was that it felt like they kept that motherfucker at 33 degrees. Ice cold in that bitch. Discourages morning wood and violence maybe idk.

Edit: I've never been to prison but I've heard many dudes say they'd rather do their year in prison rather than county. No outside time, weightlifting etc. in county.

In county you're just in a large room with a bunch of dudes and bunk beds and a couple steel tables. You spend your whole sentence in that room.

Last edited:

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been to jail many, many times when I was younger and dumber. Did 120 days twice.

Jail is just boredom. Sitting around playing cards and telling jokes. In jail they put you in with other dudes on pretty much the same type of charges as you. You're not in with killers and rapists.

Sexuality in county jail = telling stories about "all da bitches you've bagged."

Worst part about jail was that it felt like they kept that motherfucker at 33 degrees. Ice cold in that bitch. Discourages morning wood and violence maybe idk.

Edit: I've never been to prison but I've heard many dudes say they'd rather do their year in prison rather than county. No outside time, weightlifting etc. in county.

In county you're just in a large room with a bunch of dudes and bunk beds and a couple steel tables. You spend your whole sentence in that room.

Perfect explaination. Horrible memories coming back . Haha

handcuffsfan4

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was in jail for 7 hours. In that time I saw two guys from my cell beat the hell out of eachorher (my guess is so he could be put in solitary) and heard a guy yell about how his cell mate was raping him in the next cell over from mine. Every time I think about it, I remember that I don't wanna go back.