Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One night I had too much fun and got picked up with a couple friends. Spent 3 days in jail. I was dressed for a 70's party and had a long blond surfer shag at the time. I must've looked like Courney Love in my mug shot. Anyway, they kept me isolated, I never saw anyone. The worst part was being treated like a subhuman. Watered down Kool-Aid and burritos still frozen in the middle 2 meals a day.

Did I learn my lesson? No, I just learned to never get caught again. Years later after I'd cleaned up my act, I got arrested for an old traffic ticket. Cuffed and taken to jail in my suit. For a fucking traffic ticket I'd paid (glitch in the system). I got thrown in a big cell with a bunch of drunks and they let me out an hour later.

RedScrotum

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Got pulled over for drunk driving and thrown in the drunk tank overnight back in the mid 70's. Next morning when I was somewhat sobered up, they let me go. They even gave me back all of my money that was in my wallet. Didn't impound the car or anything. Ahhhh, I miss the 70's.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Only overnight for drunk driving in a small town -- never saw anyone but the officer who booked me and the one who brought me a blanket.

One of my best friend has done lots of time, mostly jail but a couple stints in state prison. He told me once that there are gay guys in jail just like anywhere else, so if someone wants their dick sucked, that's not hard to find. Nobody really needs to rape anybody to get their rocks off. The violence you have to worry about is mostly not sexual.

D

deleted569656

When you share a cell do you just openly jerk your cock in front of your cell buddy?

str8fan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK I understand. We don't have that division in Europe so the terms here are interchangeable.

some european contries have a similar distinction, in France, for exemple, you have prisons where you wait for your trial and where you shouldn't spend more than (let's say, optimistically) 1 year and a half, and prisons where you go after your trial and where you can stay much much longer

Fuzzy_

Legendary Member
Media
I've been to jail many, many times when I was younger and dumber. Did 120 days twice.

Jail is just boredom. Sitting around playing cards and telling jokes. In jail they put you in with other dudes on pretty much the same type of charges as you. You're not in with killers and rapists.

Sexuality in county jail = telling stories about "all da bitches you've bagged."

Worst part about jail was that it felt like they kept that motherfucker at 33 degrees. Ice cold in that bitch. Discourages morning wood and violence maybe idk.

Edit: I've never been to prison but I've heard many dudes say they'd rather do their year in prison rather than county. No outside time, weightlifting etc. in county.

In county you're just in a large room with a bunch of dudes and bunk beds and a couple steel tables. You spend your whole sentence in that room.

This is a very insightful post.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I worked in State Corrections for a time in the late 80s - early 90s. Sexual predators do exist and rapes occur, but not on the scale the public imagines. Most long term inmates were abused in childhood, some go on to abuse others some do not. I've seen weaker inmates seek out protectors (daddies) and agree to submit sexually for protection. I've also seen a lot of average guys not ever be bothered while they did their time.

Occasionally someone comes in and whores themselves out voluntary for commissary food, and drugs. Its a form of currency. Prison does affect sexuality but a) it is rarely studied and b) no one wants to spend what might be needed to truly protect victims. There are no votes in it.

Men, young or old perceived as gay will be coerced into sex. If an inmate ever was coerced into a sex act ever, it will follow him around for the length of his term. Once a punk, always a punk.

Last edited:

Fuzzy_

Legendary Member
Media
Fuzzy has been in prisons, jails and remands. The conditions in remands have always been the worst. Cockroaches, mice and rats, tuberculosis, temperature extremes, triple bunking, and lack of due process are the norm. Good luck getting yard or shower time. Instead, you'll be taking bird baths and staring at the wall.

Prisons are dumping grounds for the mentally ill. Getting a decent night's sleep isn't easy when the guy down the block won't stop crying. Often, especially in women's prisons, the inmates take better care of you than the staff.

paboi

Experimental Member
Media
I've seen weaker inmates seek out protectors (daddies) and agree to submit sexually for protection.

Men, young or old perceived as gay will be coerced into sex. If an inmate ever was coerced into a sex act ever, it will follow him around for the length of his term. Once a punk, always a punk.

So right, if you are young or weak, it is easier to get a "husband" than to be prey for dozens of guys.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
I've been to jail many, many times when I was younger and dumber. Did 120 days twice.

Jail is just boredom. Sitting around playing cards and telling jokes. In jail they put you in with other dudes on pretty much the same type of charges as you. You're not in with killers and rapists.

Sexuality in county jail = telling stories about "all da bitches you've bagged."

Worst part about jail was that it felt like they kept that motherfucker at 33 degrees. Ice cold in that bitch. Discourages morning wood and violence maybe idk.

Edit: I've never been to prison but I've heard many dudes say they'd rather do their year in prison rather than county. No outside time, weightlifting etc. in county.

In county you're just in a large room with a bunch of dudes and bunk beds and a couple steel tables. You spend your whole sentence in that room.
This has pretty much been my experience.....I've been arrested like ....4 times....regardless of time of year it's fucking freezing

The worst part in the first 8 hrs or so that your in that holding cell....with like 20 other guys....no tv...no books...almost everyone is dead silent..(except for the high out his gourd kid who doesn't realize that yelling at the guards will only end catastopically)

After they dress you out...its alot of sleeping playing chess and reading

In jail most guys behave pretty good....cause your awaiting a trial and well no one really wants to catch another charge or get denighed bail

We had a few guys that were being transfered or facing long senence...they could be a little agressive

But the worst part is the mind numbing boredom
Sometimes I think I would welcome a fight or assault just to combat the boredom

Maybe different places are different....I've heard rykers island can be hell....but by experiences were boredom loneliness and isolation....even in a room full of people

Reactions: Barberseville

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I was arrested once, I certainly didn't plan on getting arrested. I was only in for maybe 2-3 hours before I was able to bail myself out. I didn't even see another person, aside from the officers, from the time I was brought into the station until I was released. I don't even know if there were other people being held there at the time.