Have you ever been injured while having sex whether you were top or bottom?

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A friend of mine was ripped bad and required having several stitches . The boyfriend was 18 very hung horny and too eager; not taking his time nor using lube.

I also heard of a top who had his penis injured whe his partner was riding his pole.

Luckily the most ive experienced was a bit of blood while being fucked by my hung partner and he stopped immediately. There wasnt even any pain. After using more lube and an hour later we were able to continue to orgasm.

How common is it for someone to have serious physical damage done during intercourse no matter if you were on the bottom or top? Has this happened to you or someone yoy new?

xemnasfury21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ouch that sounds nasty... I have not been injured [yet] thankfully. Let's hope it doesn't happen.

I presume it's not that common if you think about how many people have sex and how many times they do it.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Few years ago was fucking a heavy set friend, he on his back on the floor, his knees around my shoulders.... when I felt/sensed an odd 'popping' sensation and his face blanched. Seems we/I had broken a rib that he had broken a few years before that had not heeled well (the force of me on his large belly....). He tried to be very nice about the whole thing but everytime he took a deep breath he winced. I felt bad but he explained it was bound to happen sometime and you can't put a splint on a rib. I offered to help? He bowed and went home to get some good painkillers.

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
no injury to genitalia, fortunately, but while fucking I slid off a sweaty/slippery inflatable mattress onto a hard wooden floor, catching myself with my left arm. Full body weight crashing to the floor hurting an already injured shoulder, OUCHOUCHOUCH! Can't believe I recuperated enough to keep fucking, but there were two hot asses to distract me from excruciating shoulder pain.

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I can't help but laugh when I think about it, but I once managed to end up with my partner's cock in my eye after a few drinks while attempting to give head. Kind of put a dampener on the mood, but had a great laugh about it

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My partners have left me sore, but never injured. Fortunately, the soreness is always the good kind where the twinge reminds how good it felt. Like, when you couldn't get enough and had to go the 6th time that day, or he was finally able to work it in balls deep, which was almost too much, but not too, too much where you wanted to stop because it felt so good... Yeah, never injured, more like "Ouch! mmm!, where's his number?" ;)

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
My partners have left me sore, but never injured. Fortunately, the soreness is always the good kind where the twinge reminds how good it felt. Like, when you couldn't get enough and had to go the 6th time that day, or he was finally able to work it in balls deep, which was almost too much, but not too, too much where you wanted to stop because it felt so good... Yeah, never injured, more like "Ouch! mmm!, where's his number?" ;)

you can get my number baby : P

spippyspy

Just Browsing
Media
Hasn't happened to me, but I tore a girl a little bit once. When I went down on her I tasted copper, and she said she didn't want to tell me to make me feel bad.

hikky999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Few here!

Was fucking a very attractive women on a friends carpet (UKTHICKMEATS carpet :D) and got serious carpet burn :(
And i normally run down the stairs at home and jump the last 4-5 steps using my arms to throw myself down (Youthful energy)

I had sex, has lube onb my hand... ran down the stairs slipped so bad i ended up upside down head 1st onto the stairs.

Hurt alot

Ohioguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had this really tight girlfriend and we went at it all the time. The pores on the head of my dick would bleed when I got an erection. The doctor said it was from too frequent sex. He gave me a prescription for mycolog cream and it stained all of my underwear. My Mom never asked about the stains in my underwear. We kept going at it even though I had this problem.

theskindiver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Had a girlfriend attempt to deepthroat me once, very unsuccessfully may I say, she ended up gagging and pulling away abruptly. As my cock exited her tight mouth, she managed to drag her teeth all the way down the top of my shaft, and when the head got to her chompers it suffered some minor injuries.... She was embarrassed since I had told her I'd never been deepthroated and she wanted to prove that she was up for the challenge....fail....

arizonaheat123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I may have the best (worst story here)... Was fucking hard and while we were changing positions in the dark, I ran into the bedpost with my groin. The post missed my cock, but made a serious bruise. Here's where it gets bad: somehow in recent days I had been exposed to someone carrying Strep bacteria (its everywhere) —*a sneeze, a touch, whatever —*and it was in my bloodstream. I'd never had a Step infection in my life. The bruised area created a place for the bacteria to settle. Within 24 hours it infected my groin and the swelling was moving to my cock. The next morning my doc had me rushed to emergency surgery for gangrene and a case of flesh eating bacteria. I had about a pound of flesh removed from my lower abdomen, groin and MY COCK. My cock looked like a skinned rabbit. Three weeks in the hospital, a series of surgeries later, I survived THANK GOD. I had an excellent plastic surgeon. Today, three years later, I am 100% intact (have a nasty scar.) But, cock is still thick as a beer can and I am OK...

D_Wally Walnuts

Experimental Member
Media
After having sex in the missionary position, my female friend noticed blood on her sheets. We checked our genitals and found nothing. Then, I looked down at my legs and found that I had what I guess you would call sheet burn. A quarter-sized patch of skin was missing from each knee.

That was some good pussy.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I may have the best (worst story here)... Was fucking hard and while we were changing positions in the dark, I ran into the bedpost with my groin. The post missed my cock, but made a serious bruise. Here's where it gets bad: somehow in recent days I had been exposed to someone carrying Strep bacteria (its everywhere) —*a sneeze, a touch, whatever —*and it was in my bloodstream. I'd never had a Step infection in my life. The bruised area created a place for the bacteria to settle. Within 24 hours it infected my groin and the swelling was moving to my cock. The next morning my doc had me rushed to emergency surgery for gangrene and a case of flesh eating bacteria. I had about a pound of flesh removed from my lower abdomen, groin and MY COCK. My cock looked like a skinned rabbit. Three weeks in the hospital, a series of surgeries later, I survived THANK GOD. I had an excellent plastic surgeon. Today, three years later, I am 100% intact (have a nasty scar.) But, cock is still thick as a beer can and I am OK...

Your beercan-thick cock should be up my ass pronto :redface:

D_Ichabod Longfellow

Just Browsing
Media
unsure what i did to it, had a past gf ridding me and she rode up to high on it and when she slammed back down on me, it poped out and bent over. Erection instantly lost and could get one for a few days after that....its got a bend in it now also