Have you ever been injured while having sex whether you were top or bottom?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by rrkrd, Jun 21, 2010.

1. rrkrd

rrkrd Member

Albums:
    A friend of mine was ripped bad and required having several stitches . The boyfriend was 18 very hung horny and too eager; not taking his time nor using lube.

I also heard of a top who had his penis injured whe his partner was riding his pole.

Luckily the most ive experienced was a bit of blood while being fucked by my hung partner and he stopped immediately. There wasnt even any pain. After using more lube and an hour later we were able to continue to orgasm.

How common is it for someone to have serious physical damage done during intercourse no matter if you were on the bottom or top? Has this happened to you or someone yoy new?

2. xemnasfury21

xemnasfury21 New Member

Albums:
    Ouch that sounds nasty... I have not been injured [yet] thankfully. Let's hope it doesn't happen.

I presume it's not that common if you think about how many people have sex and how many times they do it.

3. catman

Gold Member

Few years ago was fucking a heavy set friend, he on his back on the floor, his knees around my shoulders.... when I felt/sensed an odd 'popping' sensation and his face blanched. Seems we/I had broken a rib that he had broken a few years before that had not heeled well (the force of me on his large belly....). He tried to be very nice about the whole thing but everytime he took a deep breath he winced. I felt bad but he explained it was bound to happen sometime and you can't put a splint on a rib. I offered to help? He bowed and went home to get some good painkillers.

4. D_Harvey Schmeckel

D_Harvey Schmeckel New Member

no injury to genitalia, fortunately, but while fucking I slid off a sweaty/slippery inflatable mattress onto a hard wooden floor, catching myself with my left arm. Full body weight crashing to the floor hurting an already injured shoulder, OUCHOUCHOUCH! Can't believe I recuperated enough to keep fucking, but there were two hot asses to distract me from excruciating shoulder pain.

5. Capitolhillguy

Capitolhillguy Active Member

Albums:
    A partner gripped my cock too hard and bent my cock permanently. I lost an inch and a half in length. Thank god I was huge before and could afford it. Now have Peyronies Syndrome.

6. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    a girl riding me went up too high and slipped off the bed once...
    she was ok but sore

7. Brensta

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can't help but laugh when I think about it, but I once managed to end up with my partner's cock in my eye after a few drinks while attempting to give head. Kind of put a dampener on the mood, but had a great laugh about it

8. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

My partners have left me sore, but never injured. Fortunately, the soreness is always the good kind where the twinge reminds how good it felt. Like, when you couldn't get enough and had to go the 6th time that day, or he was finally able to work it in balls deep, which was almost too much, but not too, too much where you wanted to stop because it felt so good... Yeah, never injured, more like "Ouch! mmm!, where's his number?" ;)

9. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    you can get my number baby : P

10. spippyspy

spippyspy New Member

Albums:
    Hasn't happened to me, but I tore a girl a little bit once. When I went down on her I tasted copper, and she said she didn't want to tell me to make me feel bad.

11. hikky999

hikky999 Member

Albums:
    Few here!

Was fucking a very attractive women on a friends carpet (UKTHICKMEATS carpet :D) and got serious carpet burn :(
    And i normally run down the stairs at home and jump the last 4-5 steps using my arms to throw myself down (Youthful energy)

I had sex, has lube onb my hand... ran down the stairs slipped so bad i ended up upside down head 1st onto the stairs.

Hurt alot

12. Ohioguy

Ohioguy Member

I had this really tight girlfriend and we went at it all the time. The pores on the head of my dick would bleed when I got an erection. The doctor said it was from too frequent sex. He gave me a prescription for mycolog cream and it stained all of my underwear. My Mom never asked about the stains in my underwear. We kept going at it even though I had this problem.

13. theskindiver

theskindiver Member

Albums:
    Had a girlfriend attempt to deepthroat me once, very unsuccessfully may I say, she ended up gagging and pulling away abruptly. As my cock exited her tight mouth, she managed to drag her teeth all the way down the top of my shaft, and when the head got to her chompers it suffered some minor injuries.... She was embarrassed since I had told her I'd never been deepthroated and she wanted to prove that she was up for the challenge....fail....

14. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    An ex bf of me was cockslapping me one time during an oral session...I ended up with an Egyptian eye makeup-looking bruise on my right eye

15. arizonaheat123

arizonaheat123 New Member

I may have the best (worst story here)... Was fucking hard and while we were changing positions in the dark, I ran into the bedpost with my groin. The post missed my cock, but made a serious bruise. Here's where it gets bad: somehow in recent days I had been exposed to someone carrying Strep bacteria (its everywhere) —*a sneeze, a touch, whatever —*and it was in my bloodstream. I'd never had a Step infection in my life. The bruised area created a place for the bacteria to settle. Within 24 hours it infected my groin and the swelling was moving to my cock. The next morning my doc had me rushed to emergency surgery for gangrene and a case of flesh eating bacteria. I had about a pound of flesh removed from my lower abdomen, groin and MY COCK. My cock looked like a skinned rabbit. Three weeks in the hospital, a series of surgeries later, I survived THANK GOD. I had an excellent plastic surgeon. Today, three years later, I am 100% intact (have a nasty scar.) But, cock is still thick as a beer can and I am OK...

16. D_Wally Walnuts

D_Wally Walnuts New Member

After having sex in the missionary position, my female friend noticed blood on her sheets. We checked our genitals and found nothing. Then, I looked down at my legs and found that I had what I guess you would call sheet burn. A quarter-sized patch of skin was missing from each knee.

That was some good pussy.

17. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    Your beercan-thick cock should be up my ass pronto :redface:

18. arizonaheat123

arizonaheat123 New Member

19. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

An ex of mine had a blood vessel in his cock burst when we were having sex. His cock turned black (temporarily!) and apparently it hurt like hell.

20. D_Ichabod Longfellow

unsure what i did to it, had a past gf ridding me and she rode up to high on it and when she slammed back down on me, it poped out and bent over. Erection instantly lost and could get one for a few days after that....its got a bend in it now also

Draft saved Draft deleted