Have you ever been injured while having sex whether you were top or bottom?

I23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
unsure what i did to it, had a past gf ridding me and she rode up to high on it and when she slammed back down on me, it poped out and bent over. Erection instantly lost and could get one for a few days after that....its got a bend in it now also

I've had a girl do that to me! OUCH! No bend and it didn't last a few days but it was Game Over for me for the next few hours. Luckily she was quite small and light, maybe she wasn't bouncing very much, otherwise I dread to think what would've happened :eek:

Mind you, she was very good at making up for it and nursing it back to health later on that day though :biggrin1:

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
I have knocked the back of my head very violently against the bed board when I came during a great blowjob. I tend to lose control of myself and frail around somewhat violently. I swear I'm going to die some day having sex.... what a way to go.

buster6969

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
when i first met boyfriend we were having oral 69ing we were both so excited we both ruptured a blood vessel or capillary cuz when we were taking a breather he said i had blood on my mouth. i thought hum-mm wheres it coming from i looked at my dick and it had some blood around the pee hole. i thought i wasn't suckling my dick he looked and he was bleeding too...i think we both we so turned on that we ''pun not intended ''really popped a boner,,,he didnt know at the time big dicks turned me on ...but now he knows ,24 yrs later he still gets me excited especially with that penis pump i got him a few yrs ago i just might see my golden anniversary ,,,,,oh and it is possible to fracture a penis also, so hang on,,,,,