Have You Ever Been Led On By Straight Men?

Mr. Show the Bulge

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 100% gay myself and have lost count of the numerous times straight men have led me on or taken a sexual interest in me. They have showed off their bulges, touched themselves in the groin area, and stared at my big bulge, et c. However, once I reacted on it, they acted as if I was pretending things, but I'm sure I was not.

Once, for instance, there was a guy who kept staring at my bulge. My big flaccid penis and big balls create a big bulge in my pants. When I said to him that I had noticed his stares, he said he hadn't been looking, and that the reason had been his poor eyesight. His poor eyesight supposedly made him look at me from a certain angle. So, I did an experiment. I hid my bulge the next time I saw him, and then his stares were gone. The next time I saw him, I hadn't hidden by bulge, and the stares were back. Why can't these straight guys be honest?

Big Ru-D

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Lol I hear ya man. In my opinion straight dudes like the attention and like how taboo it is but the second they are called out they will deny it. They don’t want to be labeled. That’s how I see it. So I just go along with it. Have my fun while it lasts and move on lol

Mr. Show the Bulge

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lol I hear ya man. In my opinion straight dudes like the attention and like how taboo it is but the second they are called out they will deny it. They don’t want to be labeled. That’s how I see it. So I just go along with it. Have my fun while it lasts and move on lol

That sounds like a great plan, and I think you're right. Thanks for reacting, man.

Reactions: NCbear

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is a time of board shorts on the beach and loose jeans on teenage dudes, so those of us who still like to show off a package will get a lot more attention more attention than would be the case in an earlier era. I get used to straight guys checking out my cock bulge whether I'm wearing tight jeans or on the beach. Some of them probably can't believe what they're seeing and are shocked — these are the dudes whose beach attire suggests that they are terrified of letting anyone know that they possess a cock. Some other "straight" guys are probably closeted gays or possibly straights in denial about their bi side — so naturally they're interested.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have several straight buddies over the years that subtly flirt yet act like they don’t. The reality is they like me being interested in them on some level. It’s weird. I have to see it for what it is as it can hurt me. I process it as they are closer to me than they are.

StaringIsCaring

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As hot as it might sound honestly I would not pursue. It is one thing to be interested but quite another if they can handle it. Even if something did happen and even if it was hot, the coworker or friend is likely to avoid you from then on or worse, maybe tell others you came onto him or grabbed him without consent, or anything else. At the very least it will get weird.

If someone can’t handle their sexuality and even gay men that act ashamed or sad, I won’t pursue it. If gay men can’t give a phone number and only want to call me with no number on display, no thanks. Find someone else.

Reactions: Mr. Show the Bulge