Have you ever been obsessed with a bigger guy?

gildersleeve

Experimental Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
No Response
When my wife and I were first together, she introduced me to a 30-ish couple she'd known for a number of years named Jon and Laura. I liked them right away and we began to hang out with them regularly, even spending a week together every summer at their beach house in Delaware.

A few months after getting to know them, my wife revealed that she had once had the opportunity to see Jon naked, although in an innocent, non-sexual way (he'd been in an accident and had to remove his clothes for medical assistance). She told me that Jon was the most well-endowed guy she'd ever seen. It didn't entirely come as a surprise -- Jon was a large, strapping fellow with huge hands and feet -- but somehow knowing began to have an effect on our relationship. I couldn't stop thinking about him and making comparisons.

I'd steal quick, furtive glances at his crotch, and each time we met, I found myself shaking his hand with extra gusto, just to feel his enveloping grip. One day at the beach house he wore a giant nightshirt and nothing else and it barely concealed the outlines of his endowment. I thought I'd explode with envy. How dare he parade around his big swinging dick for everyone to see, I thought. It was bad enough that my wife already knew how much more than me he was packing, but this was just humiliating.

Eventually, I began to fantasize during lovemaking that I was doing it with Jon's cock. I would imagine that I was drilling down far deeper into my wife than ever before and touching parts of her I'd only imagined. Borrowing those extra inches -- at least mentally -- added great intensity to both my performance and enjoyment.

One day I finally hit the jackpot, and got to see Jon in the altogether. He asked me to hand him a towel when he was in the outdoor shower. It was only for a few seconds, but the moment, for me, was incredibly powerful. I've often wondered since that day whether he provided me this glimpse innocently, or whether he somehow suspected the depth of my envy and just wanted to tease me a little. It never happened again, though I certainly hoped it would.

A few years later, my wife had a falling out with Jon and Laura and I never saw them after that. I missed Jon for a long time, but eventually my obsession for him faded. But to this day I still think of him and get very stirred up.

Has anyone else had this kind of obsession for a well hung guy? How did it feel? And how did it play itself out?

Or have any of you big guys here ever suspected that one of your friends, relatives or co-workers was obsessed with or envious of your endowment?

flx07

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a friend who has seen my manhood and i have seen his. He has a very very small penis, and has been teased about it alot before in the past, a couple of times he has asked to have a "man talk" with me, and has said that he is really down about it and wishes he had one like me. At first i thought it was an innocent comment from a guy who was a bit down as a result of his lack of endowments, but the more times he goes on about it, the more it feels like a growing obsession.

Interesting topic though .

D_Alfredo Hites

Account Disabled
Media
not really...first big dick i saw was my cousins when we were going through puberty. it was fucking huge to me and i was mesmerized at how pleasing it was to the eyes. it seemed to just eminate manhood.

love looking at big dicks and love finding out who has a big dick and who doesn't (usually in the locker rooms). i definitely look at a guy differently and they earn respect if i know they have an above average or big dick.

obsess? NO. appreciate? congratulate? wanna see him fuck a hot ass petite girl? fuck yea!

to each his own