Have you ever been paid to have sex with someone?

hornplayer_69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hi i know this thread has already been opened at least once but with little responce. I was wondering if anyone here ever got paid to have sex. If so how did it come about, was it something to do with u being hung or just sex for pay. i never have but it has always been something i thought would be a thrill.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No , never have but I have received countless offers. The most original and lucrative yet bizarre offer came from a dude on here from AL . He wanted to pay me $5,000 to give me a blowjob in a hotel room while his wife, who he was divorcing was tied to a chair . I was supposed to tease her with my dick too but not let her touch it LOL .

HH

Superthroat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, you can't exactly blame them... :)

No , never have but I have received countless offers. The most original and lucrative yet bizarre offer came from a dude on here from AL . He wanted to pay me $5,000 to give me a blowjob in a hotel room while his wife, who he was divorcing was tied to a chair . I was supposed to tease her with my dick too but not let her touch it LOL .

HH

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

HH

That wasn't me! LOL
I don't have that kind of money and no female in my life but I would love to see it in person! :biggrin1:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi i know this thread has already been opened at least once but with little responce. I was wondering if anyone here ever got paid to have sex. If so how did it come about, was it something to do with u being hung or just sex for pay. i never have but it has always been something i thought would be a thrill.

When I was in college, I was offered a lot of money (both offers were tuition worthy amounts) by two different men to have sex with them. I declined. In my freshman year, I was even offered fifty dollars by a guy who wanted to give me a blow job. I declined that.

Thing is. I never really understood why they felt the need to ask me all those times. I didn't dress like a hustler. :confused: I was a prude. A questioning Christian with really strong homosexual urges.

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
During summer holidays, when we were in college, my brother and I would do yard work and other odd jobs for a group of ladies in our neighborhood. The job was never done until the lady of the house had been well fucked. The pay from those odd jobs was great, I made a ton more money than I should have for mowing lawns. So yes I was getting paid to screw these women.

My brother jokes to this day that we weren't handymen, but well paid gigolos. I tell him that I just qualify as a cheap man whore, I would have screwed those women without the odd jobs or the cash.

luvnlg

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A couple of time in collage. I met a dude at a bar, he basincally hooked me up with a few other guys who just wanted to watch a young guy jack off or suck my dick.
It was kind of a scary but fun. The guys were more freaked out about it all than I was, it turned out.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was more like a gratuity afterward...

I was on vacation, standing outside a Starbucks, sipping a coffee in the afternoon sun. This guy approaches my, eying the bulge down my left leg. He says he wants to have public sex with me. I wasn't that interested, but told him I was planning on being at a certain bar that evening.

Sure enough, he shows up at the bar, where I was out on the back patio. He buys me a beer, then drops to his knees, and takes my cock down his throat. About 30 seconds later, he cums. He gets up, thanks me, slips a $100 bill in my pocket, and runs off. I still carry it around in my wallet. I suppose someday I'll drop it in a charity box.

• Haha
Reactions: hot-rod

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've said it on here before, but I'm currently getting paid to hang out with a guy for 2 hours and watch him jack off. Haven't been pressured to do anything sexual although he did touch my dick for a couple seconds here and there. Met him through craigslist.