Have you ever been SHAMED for Masturbating?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by thedude111, Dec 4, 2006.

1. thedude111

thedude111 New Member

I just read a post that "GentlemanDVnt" wrote in another thread. About when he was young and caught masturbating. He was told he would be taken away by the Police. So I decided to make this thread.

Anyone else here have a terrible experience from a family member or someone else that saw or found you masturbating?

Personally I grew up strict catholic. Sex was never discussed. Yet my father walked in on me a few times while I was masturbating. He never acknowledged it. So he told me it was ok....in his own way. But I never have had a bad experience from someone else walking in on me.

I have read some true Horror stories from others though. It shocks me to hear of fathers beating or shaming their own sons for something I am sure they themselves have done alone at night. Yet quite often religion persecution has had much to do with it. The Catholic church in the USA has changed much. But other religions are still quite the same old way. Having raised both boys and girls. I am very open...(in a good way) and within limits. I would never shame them for doing something so normal.

Anyway....Has anyone had a Bad, sad or terrible experience?

Draft saved Draft deleted