Have you ever been someones trophy fuck?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Imported, Apr 11, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

LeahCat: As part of my degree we've been doing a bit of research into 'sexual subcultures' in and around our local area. Something that cropped up and really surprised me was a group of local girls who actively seek out men who are hung larger than average. All in the 16-21 age bracket and not girls who look 'desperate' -they're pretty much all your attractive, slim, tanned, blonde beach chick types-

The group I spoke to call themselves 'truckers', as apparentlly the code phrase they use to let others know when they're with a large hung guy is, 'riding a big rig'. Yep, I know, sounds pretty lame and initially I thought they were just making the whole thing up. However, they also use those little camera phones to 'capture the evidence' and after seeing about 30 pics I dont have any doubts that they're genuine. Weird, but genuine.

So, I was wondering if this is in any way just a localised phenomenon or if its something that you guys might have experienced in the States. Have you ever found girls actively seeking you out for sex purely because you're well-hung or felt that a girl or girls have had sex with you just so she could say she'd been with a big guy, like it was in some way a status thing for her?

2. Imported

Gold Member

gamma_phi: Except for the very first two women I was intimate with who new of my size, I'd have to say no. The first one might have been, since she'd seen the bulges and wanted to see what it is like I guess. The second woman, after revealing my size IMMEDIATELY asked to have sex with me, so maybe her too. After that, I never revealed my size until we got in the bed (or the couch or where ever it went down) so women didn't know I was above average until they actually saw it. I'm not that big for women to be actively seeking me out.

3. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    yeah sure. not quite so much these days as when I was younger, but that's because I have a much much smaller social circle and so word doesn't get around as widely (hehe). but yeah, having heard from someone else about my dick is definitely the #1 reason strangers hit on me - sometimes I get depressed and resentful about it, but mostly I just go with it because it gets me laid without having to make any effort :p

4. summertime01

summertime01 New Member

Albums:
    My significant other has had this to happen to him, especially, in his younger years.

5. Imported

Gold Member

Randarak: This happened to me before, and I was a "trophy" for the reasons that you referred to, and also because the woman was 20 years my senior. But she would tell me that she was bragging to anyone who would listen about my age and my size. It ended up ruining the relationship, as some of her friends wanted to see what she was getting, and she offered me up to a couple of them. I was enjoying the sex, but she started getting jealous and overly possessive. In the end, I separated myself from the lot of them. It just became too complicated.

6. Imported

Gold Member

BlondBoy_16: I was just wondering if you had any of these girls phone numbers leah ? :evilgrin:

7. italianhunglikeastallion

italianhunglikeastallion Active Member

Albums:
    shit i get fucked all the time not just for my size but for my looks

8. Imported

Gold Member

BlondBoy_16:
    And your modesty as well I should imagine.

9. jonb

Gold Member

Well, never on camera, but one time an older girl let me fuck her with the door open and a party going on downstairs hoping her boyfriend would see and get mad.

10. SizeRulz

SizeRulz Member

It happens. Pretty often, actually.

11. Imported

Gold Member

Misty: Well Ive been a trophy fuck for someone else so why shouldnt guys have the tables turned (bet most of them dont complain -at least the honest ones lol)

12. SizeRulz

SizeRulz Member

Complain? The thought never occurred to me. ;)

13. Imported

Gold Member

tigerwolf:
    *grins* That's cuz you like the attention, babe. ;)

I've been a trophy fuck a few times.. especially when I first turned gay. XD

14. jonb

Gold Member

God, Catdog's back. *plonk*

15. Dr. Bubbles

Dr. Bubbles New Member

Misty, I have been there too! I was a trophy for a guy for 9 years. I think both sexes have engendered that type of behavior - maybe not as overt as this appears but nonetheless have seen it going on for a number of years.

16. Satsfakshun

Satsfakshun Member

You'll have to share a photo so we can judge for ourselves.

17. Imported

Gold Member

tigerwolf:
    Get over yourself, please.

18. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

My current steady is significantly older than myself, and she refers to me as her trophy man when she's with girlfriends in a jocular mood. But then again, it's not that we have a just-sex relationship, so I guess I'm not really a trophy fuck for her.

However, I have had older women before that were just after the sex, and as a guy, I don't mind being a trophy fuck for a woman. Can't that title be conceived as a trophy for a guy too? Knowing that you are picked for your looks/genitals or both? I think so.

Bruce

19. madame_zora

Gold Member

I think so too, it just depends on your attitude about it. If you feel good about it, it's all good. If you don't, you shouldn't be there in the first place, right? BTW, nothing wrong with a little friendly joking amoung lovers!

20. Imported

Gold Member

orionsword57:
    Rightly or wrongly, I let myself be the object of bragging rights in the process of creating a sexual relationship with a woman in the city I moved to after my wife's death. The different nature of the relationship was a way to take my mind of my loss.

Draft saved Draft deleted