Have you ever been Stalked?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Sir Dancealot, Aug 9, 2006.

1. D_Sir Dancealot

D_Sir Dancealot New Member

This seems to be a common problem in todays world. Has it ever happened to you?:rolleyes:

2. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Yes, it has. One person who wanted more than friendship, and was jealous of my other friends, stalked me and tried to damage my professional and personal life. I took care of the problem.

3. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    Online frequently, but I suppose I "asked for it.":rolleyes:

I don't "ask for it" on myspace though, and that's where most of them come from. lol

4. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Yes, I have. In fact it's happening right now. Close your browser, Mrs. A., and go get a life.

5. bluekarma

bluekarma Well-Known Member

6. D_Sir Dancealot

H:eek: ello Stalker!

7. D_Sir Dancealot

ONLY JOKING!!!!!XXXX:cool:

8. bluekarma

bluekarma Well-Known Member

In your wildest wet dreams....:biggrin1:

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: xx :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

9. Gisella

Gold Member

Yes...:eek: :rolleyes: terrible is all i want to say.

10. mindstar

mindstar Member

Albums:
    3 seperate stalkers over the course of my life

one was a person who was just mentally unbalanced and became obsessed with me - I don't even know I was being stalked to begin with - he followed me around for about 6-7 months - towards the end I was a complete and absolute wreck.

Number 2 was someone I had coffee with when I was with my first BF - he decided he wanted more - so used to hang around the front of the house of where we living. Funniest thing there was he used to stand outside and just jack off - was a little twisted. But he bolted as soon one of our neighbours was done for a drug bust - my ex threatened to get the police onto him if he didn't leave me alone.

Number 3 was one of ex's - he couldn't handle the fact that I had left him (he was violent & abusive) so he used to hang around the front of my brothers house and follow me to the train station etc or hang around the front of my office. It was rather disturbing.

11. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

Yes, online and in real life. Online just made me take my Myspace page down, although I might re-post it as private now that some time has passed. In real life, it was an ex and I was lucky to get through it. I'm sure straight guys have girls who stalk them, too, but I doubt there's usually the same sense of physical danger. :worried:

12. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes. I went on a (very bad) date with one fellow who kept calling after I kindly told him I didn't think we were a good match. He called and left message after message for a week, began appearing at my place of work when I didn't return his calls, and then I finally got heavy-handed when I found him sleeping in his car outside my apartment one morning. I introduced him to my downstairs neighbor who was a cop and looked like The Rock. Thankfully he disappeared after that episode.

13. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

stalkers are fun

14. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Unfortunately more than once. The last one was my ex who just couldn't accept that I'd left him. The guy was truly scary.

15. art

art
    Gold Member

On yeah. On LPSG, every day, all the time.

16. TitanicJake

TitanicJake New Member

I've had a few male stalkers from the gym. One almost made me quit the gym. He was gay and bigger than me. He would just happen to hit the showers when I would. At first I'd talk to him like any other dude. But when he started asking questions about "How did you sculpt your meaty ass" I knew I had to avoid him.
    The gym was VERY cooperative. I got a little nervous in the parking lot, but I have been in a lot of fights growing up so I figured I'd just be aware of my surroundings.
    One girl stalked me this summer. In June she keyed my Jeep and I was pissed. I had been drunk with my buds and I guess I flerted too much with her.
    Jake

17. steve2727

steve2727 Member

Albums:
    Twice in real life, never online.

Once was when I was 18 by this girl who got a crush on me and just wouldn't get it into her head I didn't feel the same. It was my mate's fault, she told him how she felt and he told her I'd like her without even asking me. Anyway, she followed me round all day at college, and whenever we were out, which was the worst, every time another girl came near me she would come over and silently stare daggers at her until she was sufficiently freaked out and lost interest...

That was annoying, but when she told one of our friends that she took a bus 15 miles to the out of town furniture store I had a weekend job at to watch me from the car park, then I started to worry... When just telling her straight I wasn't interested clearly wasn't working I tried being mean - I really regret some of the things I said to her now but back then I thought if I were a complete bastard she'd have to see I wasn't worth the effort... Didn't work. It only stopped when I moved away to Manchester to go to Uni.

Second time was earlier this year, after a date where me and this girl ended up getting drunk and sleeping together. It was a stupid thing to do because I knew I didn't want to see her again, alchohol isn't exactly known for helping you make sensible informed decisions though. Then I screwed up again the morning after by wussing out of telling her straight and gave her a load of vague noncommital crap, hoping she'd read between the lines. She started phoning, texting and mailing me all time for a few days until I finally told her straight I didn't want to see her again.

At the time she just said something like 'FINE, whatever!' and hung up, and I assumed that was that. But then she started sending me loads of really angry and abusive SMS messages and emailing me cock/ball torture pics. Fortunately I happened to be moving house 3 days after this started and she didn't know where to, so I just changed my mobile phone and after a week or so in my new place the emails stopped.

Don't know if that one really counts as stalking, the whole thing didn't last much more than a couple of weeks, was certainly enough to freak me out though, especially those pics... ow!!

18. Nelly Gay

Nelly Gay New Member

I foolishly befriended a "girl" (she was in her late 30s) I met in hospital.
    I met her once socially before realising there was a possible problem.
    She deluged my work address for phone calls and letters for months ; she did not have my home address .
    I sent her a pleasant note saying I had moved out of London and that was why I had not been in touch.
    A friend in Liverpool forwarded on my letter ....
    "Louise" was sending upwards of six letters a day enclosing dried flowers !

19. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I've been stalked a few times, both online and in real life. I've also have several "secret admirers" there were a bit creepy (gifts and notes left on my desk, the deliveries unseen, etc.).

20. mjcp

mjcp New Member

Albums:
    My ex stalked me off and on for about three years after I left. I think it would start up very time someone else dumped him. He broke into my house twice (that I know of), he stole my dog, he impersonated me online and invited some strangers over to my house, told my friends I was HIV positive (untrue), and told a friend of mine that he was sitting outside my work and home a lot. It's been about a year since he last called both of my brothers trying to get my new phone number. Supposedly he lives on the other coast now, not sure that that's far enough.

Draft saved Draft deleted