Have you ever been Stalked?

kuriousrebecca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think everyone over the course of their life has at least one experience where they are the subject of someone else's unhealthy obsession/infatuation.

In high school, i had an ex who couldn't stand to see me move on, to the point that he pulled the whole "i'll kill myself if we can't be together" drama. Not my favourite H.S. memory.

And for those that are curious, the situation was resolved with me helping him get some counselling, and eventually shutting off all avenues of communication.

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yorksguyuk said:
This seems to be a common problem in todays world. Has it ever happened to you?:rolleyes:

yorksguyuk:

Sadly, yes. My ex was/is obsessed with me. In the past, he's confessed to hiring private detectives to follow me--that's fucking scary because I didn't realize someone was taking pics of me and shadowing me. Damn, that gives me the chills.

He's come into my house and stolen belongings, pumped neighbors for information about me, pumped children for information about me, came to my job and tried to make me jealous, came to my job after I asked him not to do so, stops by my house unexpectedly, has threatened me, etc.

Still says he loves me and keeps asking to get married. I truly hopes he gets into a relationship and stays in that relationship. Once he's happy with someone else, I am sure that I will be the last thing on his mind. I cannot wait to be old news and securely in his past.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

I have a sort of online stalker at the moment. It's some bloke that sent me a message on gaydar ages ago, and although i wasn't at all interested in him i replied out of politeness but I wish i hadn't bothered now. I get loads of messages from him asking how i am, telling me about his day, calling me stupid pet names and arranging trips for me to visit him or him to visit me (although i've never told him where i live, he knows it's in the area from my profile). I've told him i have a boyfriend and that i'm not interested (he's in his mid 50's) but that doesn't seem to deter him. He somehow managed to get my normal email address, although i'm still not sure how, and bombarded that account with similar emails. I've had to swap emails, and i on longer reply to him, doesn't stop him sending me the messages though. It's a bit annoying, but i feel a bit sorry for him, obviously not sorry enough to ever let him know where i am though.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. Quite a few times. Some only for a few weeks and some for longer. Three unfortunately lasted several years.
And yes, a few times I was concerned for my safety. One particular lady had decided to buy me a new handgun for a gift, and while she had never owned a firearm, she bought it a few days before I stopped seeing her.
She is also the woman who chased my car down the street wearing nothing but her makeup trying to get me to stop and come back to her. I have always wondered what the local private security company thought when she ran right by their parked car. I know she was not detained or even questioned (she owns one of the most expensive homes in that exclusive community).
I have also been stalked by couples and even by married women.
I would list being stalked as one of those negative things about being very uniquely endowed.
My best to all.
Ben

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I suppose I would call it stalking. I had a neighbor just this spring who kept expressing interest even though I tried to make it clear I wasn't interested. He lives in the same apt. complex I do and for awhile it seemed like a lot of times when I'd be coming home I'd "run into" him. I suspected he was looking out for me and arranging these "run-ins" on purpose. Besides the normal uncomfortable feelings you might expect, it really made me feel kinda cheap because he knew I'd been having a FWB fling with a guy who lived in the complex, and in my mind I'm thinking what am I, a revolving door? I'm not going to fuck you just because you live in my apartment complex and you're convenient. Anyway, it passed. I mentioned the situation to the property manager and the guy stopped bugging me. Yeah!:smile:

B_chinagirl73

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had a boyfriend SO infatuated with me. I tried to ditch him after about 6 weeks, but 6 months later he was walking around my house in the middle of the night. He was scarey crazy.

In the end it was so bad i could see no escape. It seemed that nobody could help me. So, i actually quit my job and left town, and took an extended backpacking holiday around Australia. That worked in more ways than one. In my absence he seemed to get over me - and I had an unbelievable time. It changed my life.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nope---usually, people have forgotten they even talked to me 5 minutes after they did so....saves me alot of annoying treatment, I guess, according to those I know who HAVE been stalked.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
davidjh7 said:
Nope---usually, people have forgotten they even talked to me 5 minutes after they did so....saves me alot of annoying treatment, I guess, according to those I know who HAVE been stalked.

Yeah, who the fuck are you again? :rolleyes:

Porterhouse

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I ended up in the hospital when I was around 16 because my buddy freaked out on an magic mushroom trip, I took him in and because I was on them as well they made me stay. Well they made me drink this charcoal drink that made me crap diamonds (of this I am sure). Anyway they kept us overnight and these girls who was about my age kept coming in my room at night and wouldn't leave me alone. eventually the nurses made them stay out.

about two weeks after said incident I got a note that said something to the effect that "I love you and I'v been watching you through your sky lights..." it was signed by her (I don't recall her name anymore) anyway I am a little freaked out, then I start getting note about every three days or something.) Finally I am just pissed at the whole situation, when I find out my friend who I took to the hospital had his sister write the notes as a big joke. It was probably one of the more elaborate and effective scams I've had pulled on me in my life, that's for sure.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
trying to
he tries to
can't reach me but keeps trying
i wonder if his fingertips bleed
keeps trying to
defame those i love or made or both
the wake of hatred can be wide and seem like it's not stopping sometimes,
when a dude hates seeing you happy that's what he'll do he'll keep trying to
i wonder if his fingernails grind and split and look as desperate as those eyes
trying to

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stalking...it should be an Olympic Sport :) Kidding...

I have had a few instances:

1) Sophomore in high school. A junior girl was at first my "secret admirerer" and was leaving notes in my locker, etc. At semester she dissappeared and didnt return in January. Well she shows up at my MOTHERS WORK one day late summer:

"Are you _____ _____?"

...yes

"Well I dont know if Kurt told you, but he is the father of my daughter here. She is almost 3 months old now. Kurt was there in the delivery room with me and everything but he won't return my calls"

MOM: WHAT!?!?!?!

So anyways...my mother blows a gasket thinking she is a grandmother at 37 and when I got home that night my parents had a LONG talk with me. I didn't really know the girl that much, and I certainly didn't sleep with her...just some nutty little harlot.

2) Ex-Girlfriend: We dated for a summer while me and my regular girlfriend took a break. When it didn't work out, I called it quits. She didn't like that. I got nonstop calls, tried blocking those...then got nonstop calls from phone booths, etc. Eventually me and my regular girlfriend got back together. Crazy bitch blew a gasket! One day me and my gf were just hanging out at my house, and the doorbell rang. When I answered it, no one was there, but there was a Pizza box left on my doorstep from a distinct pizza joint next to the crazy girls house. Anyways...I opened the pizza box, and inside were two things: A tampon, and a rubber dildo that had been sawed in half LMAO.

OmahaBeef

Farmio

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My ex bf stalked me for several months after we broke up. Waited outside my work crying so I agreed to talk to him but only in a very public place. We went to dinner he begged me to give him another chance but I refused since he knew from day one that if he cheated I'd leave without second chances. Minutes after I left him in the parking lot he took an overdose. He ended up in a coma for a couple days but recovered. A couple months after that he waited outside my apartment for me to go to work He came out of the woods and got between me and my truck and just started blaming me for ALL the troubles of the world. He said this was the last time I was going to see him and i said that was good. He then expalained that it was the last time I was going to see him because he was going to kill me. He hit me in the side of the head right below my left ear. I blocked several more swings (wax on wax off) Once he stopped swinging I asked if he felt better now that he had hit me. He said no that he wouldn't feel better until I was dead. He then put his hands around my throat. I got loose and pushed him away. I called out to my friend inside the apartment. She came out with a crowbar. Luckily once she came out he went back into the woods. The cops came and I later filed for a restraining order but honestly I haven't felt "safe" since. I'm not paranoid i don't dwell on it but I've just never felt as safe as I did before.