Have you ever been Stalked?

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
And she looked like Jaimie Lee Curtis (My Fav. Actress To Boot). It was raining heavy and she was broke down. I gave her a ride into town. She couldn't get into her apartment building so we went to Dennys and had a great early breakfast. Finally got ahold of her roommate and went our seperate ways. 2 weeks later I found a note on my jeep and a picture (her face) and a ph. number. We talked and met for dinner. Great time and hot sex that night. My job took me out of town for 3 weeks. I was too busy to call her so when I got back I found notes all over my door, garage door and INSIDE my apartment !!! The last notes were PSYCHO LETTERS FROM HELL !!! I called the cops and file a report. They thought it was funny. After 2 weeks she found me at a Burger King. Wents psycho in there and got arrested. I purposly didn't date for almost 6 months. I never saw or heard from her again.

:eek:

l_a_dude

Experimental Member
Media
I haven't been stalked...but my little brother has. He was an NCAA-Division 1 swimmer, and this stalker -- mentally unstable, btw -- is obsessed with swimmers.

He approached my little bro as he was walking to his car after swim practice one early morning. My little bro said that, within two minutes, he realized the guy was crazy... (We later learned that he had been taking pictures of him in his Speedo from the bleachers at the swim stadium.)

The stalker later obtained my brother's (and my parents') address...and he has been writing letters to him for TEN YEARS.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
HickBoy said:
trying to
he tries to
can't reach me but keeps trying
i wonder if his fingertips bleed
keeps trying to
defame those i love or made or both
the wake of hatred can be wide and seem like it's not stopping sometimes,
when a dude hates seeing you happy that's what he'll do he'll keep trying to
i wonder if his fingernails grind and split and look as desperate as those eyes
trying to

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH!!!

He has his mother's eyes but his father's face, wouldn't you say?

http://www.worldwidelennie.com/christianpaul.jpg

I'm not hiding, and neither can you. Hypocrite.