Have you ever been surprised at your first encounter....

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
.....with a guys penis?

There have been a few times for me.

-When I lost my virginity, I had held it but never seen it, and it looked huge!

-First time with a smaller guy, I was intrigued by how very rigid it was.

-First time with my present guy, amazed at how huge it was.

Still could take me by surprise.

-if he were circumcised.

-if it were pierced

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I lost my virginity, I wasn't surprised by its size. Since I had absolutely no experience with erections up to that time, I couldn't estimate the size properly, couldn't assess it either. Even though it was rather large, he was around the 8" mark. But since it was my first, that had no meaning to me. However, I was surprised that my number two guy was more between 5 and 6, surprised by his "lack of size"...

Surprises for me as of today could be extraordinary curves, piercings and probably extraordinary shapes, such as a sharp taper near the head. The penises I have seen so far all had come in rather streamlined shapes, nothing so extraordinary.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
common knowledge my virginity was lost to rape so that first encounter is nothing but a painful memory

next 'first' encounter was just surprise cos didnt know it could feel good.......

biggest surpise encounter though was the first time a man ejaculated inside me, having always used condoms, it was the most erotic thing Id ever felt I think

flingmeinak

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been surprised recently by how freaky young (19-24) girls are behind close doors ...

She's wearing a cute knee length summer dress with big white buttons, sensible dancing heels, and a matching clutch. Getting her BA in comparative literature from UAA, drinking something pink, and dancing like a spaz to 80's music.

In the parkinglot of bar she doesnt kiss with tongue and keeps putting my hands from her ass back on her hips.

Back at my place she impaling her face on a mr. friendly, sucking on my balls, putting my hands around her neck, and SHIT there is anything that isnt pierced on her body. Her legs wrap around me with a practice I'm not used to and she never takes off her shoes while fucking.

Thanks Generation NeXT!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I was not as surprised as I was nervous, I hadn't seen/felt a cock for 5 years previous to loosing my virginity. The night I did we were in the dark which was good cause we both preform best there, and I was so intrigued by how soft in texture it was, it was so interesting to feel.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never really been surprised but I could be if I saw one that was tattooed or pierced. (For me the pierced ones just make me go "OUCH!" - I guess I'm 44 and showing my age here...that goes for any pierced body part other than ears.)

Suger_Pie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Honey, I'm 31 and if my man dropped trow to show a pierced penis my jaw would hit the floor! I mean.. OW! Have you seen the SIZE of those needles! That takes some balls I'm telling you! I couldn't even get my tongue pierced. I thought about it, and then I saw the needle and promptly changed my mind opting for a tattoo instead.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No way, piercings are hot, a guy with a PA, especially a large gauge one is very erotic, not to mention the extra stimulation is awesome.

The most surprising things lately have been the amount of tattoos especially the incredibly ugly ones, give me pierced cocks, nipples, ears, tongue, eyebrows etc. I’ll pass on the belly peircings for a guy that does not look right.

Probably the only other thing that really surprised me was when I slept with this guy who was 6’8” tall, large hand, very long thick fingers and he even hinted about how true the hand size was. When I finally got to see him he was like all of 6” long, very disappointing.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been surprised recently by how freaky young (19-24) girls are behind close doors ...

She's wearing a cute knee length summer dress with big white buttons, sensible dancing heels, and a matching clutch. Getting her BA in comparative literature from UAA, drinking something pink, and dancing like a spaz to 80's music.

In the parkinglot of bar she doesnt kiss with tongue and keeps putting my hands from her ass back on her hips.

Back at my place she impaling her face on a mr. friendly, sucking on my balls, putting my hands around her neck, and SHIT there is anything that isnt pierced on her body. Her legs wrap around me with a practice I'm not used to and she never takes off her shoes while fucking.

Thanks Generation NeXT!

Ahhh, the perverbial lady in the street and freak in the bedroom ?