Have you ever been surprised

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I cant say that I spend very much time wondering how my friends are hung except when one will alude to something about size in a conversation and this is usually in the form of a joke and is quickly forgotten.

The other day a friend that I have known for the past 3 years was at my place and we decided to go for a swim. He is a tall average built guy that has always seemed a bit reserved about changing into his swim shorts and usually goes into the house whereas I just change in the semi-open cabana.
This time however he followed me into the cabana and proceeded to change beside me. As I was pulling up my suit he started talking about something and I looked up and over at him to reply and holy crap there is one of the thickest soft cocks that I have ever seen, like a major piece of meat.

Yes I was shocked (a bit strong) but really surprised. Nothing ever showed or even suggested that he was toting a hidden weapon and not that there should have been a warning it just caught me off guard. I also know that there is very little if any correlation between the size of body parts but this guy would have been on my least likely to be hung list and I dont know why.
The only thing I have ever noticed about him is he has quite small hands.

Has anyone had a similar surprise?

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The only thing I have ever noticed about him is he has quite small hands.

Has anyone had a similar surprise?[/quote]

No, everyone knows that guys with small hands have massive schlongs.

freesnake54

Just Browsing
Media
Definitely been surprised. Knew a half-Indian half American kid who I'd never really thought about but assumed was pretty small because of the Indian/Asian myth. When I saw him in the showers after basketball I was amazed at how hung he was. And one of my black friends who I always figured would be huge was giving me a few bucks from his wallet. He had a condom in there that had to be one of the smallest they make