Have you ever been to a swingers club??

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
What can you expect? Im interested in going solo to one of the vegas clubs ive seen. Just dont know what to expect so I dont have balls to walk in solo. Is it ok to go solo?

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Been thinking about it, but I have the idea that old nasty people go there, but there's one constant that stays the same everwhere, Male solos are usually unwelcome unless introduced by one of the regulars.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wasn't unwelcome. But there were only a couple of women in there that I would have been interested in... and they were in very high demand.

what about couples? Are they only looking for other women, or are some looking for single men? Are any of the couples attractive?

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Go to the web site of the club you want to visit and read the rules. Some never allow single males, some allow them if accompanied by a couple, some have special single male days or nights, etc.

I have gone several times and have always found couples or women to have sex with. I haven't counted the number of times I have gone but have only struck out once.

mistarhc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have before and want to go back with Mistarhc & milf.wannaplaywithme ;)

There are many clubs and all kinds of people in the lifestyle. I think the people I have met are real people and non judgmental.

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't been to a swingers club though have been to spas where in some circumstances it takes place. If it's your thing then you must not be pushy and respect the rules of the place, as single men can make themselves unwelcome.

D_Judith K Rantz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Been thinking about it, but I have the idea that old nasty people go there, but there's one constant that stays the same everwhere, Male solos are usually unwelcome unless introduced by one of the regulars.

I'll go with ya ;)

I would like to go to one, if just to have the experience and watch (not necessarily participate).