HAVE you ever been to . . .

Dazza

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
aah, some of those secrets are so sad..

Still, I guess some people might find it therapeutic to voice (or type) their darkest secrets.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow.... Its a miricled people aren't out in the street offing themselves and others...

Istead of socialized medecine, I say we have socialized sex: Govt sponsered bang fest. Getting people laid would solve much of the world's problems...

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
Religious people will eventually destroy the planet. Because of their idiotic, insecure parents and guardians who out of fear, ignorance, or tradition scarred little minds with ancient rites and rituals carried down from caveman days. Writings on parchments, scrolls, religious structures and so-called holy sites; it is these ancient texts that have become the blueprint for civilized society?

There is nothing civil about it. Piss on all of it.

These "believers" of the word are the single most destructive force on the planet. They will eventually aspire to be the political leaders of our fragile planet.

The believers will claim the earth as their God-given right at the expense of all non-believers. There will be much commotion and dissent on the planet. A call for arms between nations will be heard across the lands. The weak-willed zombie like religious fanatics will see no solution othern than that which is found in the (insert holy book).

Until someday we awaken on the middle of the night and witness the ascencion of man made sun, the atomic burst of energy which leads us to our own destruction.

If there were a God why would he not take care of his flock? Because the answer is God only exists in your imagination. God is an invention of man, a dopamine of the brain. And I, an ordained minister am responsible for feeding you this propaganda.

How did I become this religious man, the leader of my church? On Sunday I preach from the pulpit to the ignorant flocks. I feel guilt for this ruse on you, many my friends and co-workers. Yes I realize you feel good when you hear me speak, but truth be known I am simply a mouthpiece. It
is all a job to me, nothing more. I am a good salesperson, one of the best. If I were selling yachts I would be a multi-millioaire. But monetary is not my goal.

I really wish I could leave you and the church, get away from the falsehood of this religion. But I stay for fear of my own guilt Soon, I will awaken from my slumber and see the light on my own terms. And you will be on your own too.

Father H.
Is this a secret?. All sane people would say this is obvious !