Have you ever been told that you're small when...

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
statistically, you're not?

Some girl basically called me small once. I don't think I'm big either (i've gotten "hmm..nice" looks but definitely no "wow!"s) but the girl pretty much implied to me that I didn't have much. It wasn't done in a spiteful way either, more like her honest opinion. Then again, I know her ex before was huge and she had a fascination with huge dicks and supermale features, such as hairyness and whatever. Honestly she was packing a good amount of testosterone for a girl so i think she wanted a guy that could match that...not that i'm "soft" anyway, i'm just not 'roided and have a 9 inch dick.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
btw, my penis measured the "correct" way is like 6 1/2" tops. Measured the informal way (basically the way most guys do if they haven't been educated on the topic) is like 7". my girth is 5 1/4" last time i checked.

statistically, this puts me a bit above average but nothing outstanding.

to compare this whole situation to height, it's like the average height for guys is 5'9 and i am 5'11, but she's looking for 6'4. lol

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
With all the sex talk, some women imagine very large cocks. But few ever really know what size is about --- unless they are a doctor. I think men worry too much.

B_FruitFly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My step dad use to walk around the house nude alot, and he has one of the biggest dicks i have ever seen in reallife, but my stepmom use to call him a "small dicked faggot" Never really understood that.. Fucked me up up for a while. I think all men have been called small dicked at one time or another, even if there not, which you are not.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was a long time ago, but I had a girl in HS told me that she thought I was small. She also told a lot of other people I was small. Funny thing was it turned out mine was the first she had actually seen and she had exaggerated her previous experiences.

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe she has a statistically large vagina.

"These big vagina ladies are getting away with murder!"

Anyway, I haven't seriously been called small yet, but the only girl who has seen it in real life is a girl who I think had never seen a cock before ever. She thought it was massive, though.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My step dad use to walk around the house nude alot, and he has one of the biggest dicks i have ever seen in reallife, but my stepmom use to call him a "small dicked faggot" Never really understood that.. Fucked me up up for a while. I think all men have been called small dicked at one time or another, even if there not, which you are not.
I could see how that could fuck you up. Parents should be more careful about what they say in front of kids.

I wonder how you had a step mom and step dad.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It definitely fucked me up. I can't help to think that there ARE men bigger than me, therefore I'm "small". It's been a mental hump that I've somewhat been able to get over, it just comes back if my penis size is put on the spot.

For example, just now, I told this girl that I was Italian. She said her last bf was Italian and he had a big dick. That kind of sucked.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
It definitely fucked me up. I can't help to think that there ARE men bigger than me, therefore I'm "small". It's been a mental hump that I've somewhat been able to get over, it just comes back if my penis size is put on the spot.

For example, just now, I told this girl that I was Italian. She said her last bf was Italian and he had a big dick. That kind of sucked.

Why the fuck would she make a point to mention that? That does suck!:mad:

B_FruitFly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"I wonder how you had a step mom and step dad."

They where "foster" parents, but i just got used to them letting me call them "step", i had a lot of problems when i was young. I wonder if my therapist expected me to survive this long :p

Real dad was a fucking cop killing fuck head.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Most of the people think that the school hotties or Hollywood and sports hunks are hung, while the geeks or plain looking guys are not.

A girl told me she was sure I was smal. i laughed too.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
a friend of mine told me that one of his exes told him that he was too small for her...this was after they'd had sex a few times & before they broke up...he didn't take it well at all...I have no idea what size he is, but he said that he's never had a complaint from anyone else...

I tried to tell him to forget about it but there was no consoling him...

worship ur manhood

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in my experience i have found that women are especially cruel when it comes to dick size im pretty sure they believe too many penthouse forumn letters with everyone having a perfect 9" cock. im glad that i gave into my proper sexual orientation cause the vast vast majority of guys that i have been with have had no problem with me (im very average but im a good lay!).
i dont think there is anything as humiliating and downright mentally destructive as having a girl ask "are you in yet?" lol.:dunno: