have you ever been told to stop staring at a big bulge?

boukoutla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This happened 10 years ago when I was at a leather bar in Earl's Court in London. There was a cute barman with a lycra black shorts showing off an awesome bulge between his thighs. I could harldly get my eyes off that package when an ugly old fat man told me to stop staring at a man's bulge. At that moment I was so embarrassed that I could hardly find the words to reply. I just moved to another bar.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
??????????

Staring not encouraged in a leather bar? Since when?

And, just for the record, I'd take anything an "ugly old fat man" said to me in a cruise bar with a huge pinch of salt.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Years ago one of my male employees would cover his crotch with a book or his hands, shift crossed legs and do anything to let me know that he assumed I was looking at his crotch. I never was. First, he wasn't anything to look at. Second, I'm not much of a crotch watcher. Third he was an employee.

I would conduct staff meetings standing up and wandering around the conference room; the same way I used to teach class. He'd suffle and cover himself whenever I wandered near him. He wasn't very subtle. It was obvious that he assumed all gay men were interested in only one thing: looking at his crotch and putting the moves on him. I was always fair and courteous with this employee. His coworkers noticed his paranoia and called him on it. I've never had sex or put the moves on or otherwise been sexually inappropriate with an employee. But he had this obvious problem working for a gay man. So, when it came for his third semi-annual review I fired him. My company, my rules, in a right-to-work State where his only recourse was to collect unemployment insurance. Besides, he wasn't that great of an employee.

It's amazing how stupid straight men tend to be.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This happened 10 years ago when I was at a leather bar in Earl's Court in London. There was a cute barman with a lycra black shorts showing off an awesome bulge between his thighs. I could harldly get my eyes off that package when an ugly old fat man told me to stop staring at a man's bulge. At that moment I was so embarrassed that I could hardly find the words to reply. I just moved to another bar.

Oh, I would've continued staring at the guy's bulge. The older guy would've had to deal with it.