Have You Ever Been...????

JonSomebody

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello Everyone:

What compelled me to start this thread was something that was a subject matter that became a topic on a television talk show the other day where the host had mentioned that an actress was talking about how her mom had raised her to always be very nice and submissive towards men because this is the way you will keep a man in your life. The actress went on to say that eventually she discovered that this was not working for her at all and she wound up being used, taken advantage of and heartbroken. However..what she discovered in latter years is that she developed a mean, aggressive demeanor towards men and for some odd reason it worked for her and now she is in a stable relationship due to this behavior. Her revelation was met with a lot of positive feedback from not only the additional co-hosts but also from callers for the show as well.
(HANG IN THERE WITH ME..I AM DEFINITELY GOING SOMEWHERE WITH THIS STORY...)

This got me to thinking about this one situation that happened with me in my personal life when I was in my "single phase"..there was this guy that I met by chance and this guy was so hot and sexy that once we started hanging out..I was so attracted to him that we could just meet and spend time talking to get to know each other better that being in his company got me so aroused and hot that I would have to go home and take a cold shower to cool off or masturbate the rest of the night thinking of him. I tell you..I wanted this guy so bad sexually that if I was going to meet him somewhere and he was walking towards me..I would get a raging hard on just from his presence... During this "getting to know you phase"..things had eventually evolved into some physical contact such as hugging and kissing but that was as far as it went and there were times when I could tell after awhile that he was just as turned on as I was but he always would bring things to a halt.

This one time in particular that I remember was he and I were out on a date and the evening was going really well..after dinner..we stopped at this nearby club and they were having "open mic" night which also featured a house band. Many of the performers were either good or hilarious..so I had this thought in my head at that moment that I would get up onstage and sing him a song and that song would be so sensual and make him all hot and bothered that he will definitely want some of my "yum yum" at the end of the night..lol...lol...now mind you..this was actually the first time I had ever sang in public yet alone an audience ( I was known as a "closet singer") besides my family and some of my close friends so this was a very nervous moment for me but I was on a mission...lol... When my name was called for me to come to the stage and I met with the band in regard to what song I chose to sing..I looked out at him sitting in the audience and how he had this facial expression like "WTF"..lol..

However..once the band begin playing and I started singing..the crowd went into an uproar with approval. His mouth was wide open with a surprised look in his face which motivated to really give this song my all. The audience got so into it that they started clapping and swaying their hands and arms to the beat of the music. I was so focused on him that it was like for a minute I forgot about every one else in that club. Its a good thing that the club was pretty diverse because it became very apparent that I was singing for him and no one had a problem with that especially with a line in the song that kept getting repeated a lot within the chorus was "You Should Be Mine"...anyway..once the song came to an end..I received a standing ovation form everyone in the club including the owner. What was funny to me was that I got cat calls, hugs and phone numbers from both men and women letting me know that if he did not f**k me later ..they would..lol

Okay..so back to "Mr. Wonderful"..he grabbed me and gave me a huge kiss in front of everyone and took my hand and led me out of the club. As soon as we got to the car..he was all over me. He came up for air just to tell me to come home with him. My heart was pounding so hard and my cock was SO HARD!!!.that I thought my heart was going to come out of my chest and my COCK was going to burst out of my pants. So..now we get to his place and he pushes me up against the wall and our hands all over each other and our tongues are deep down each others' throats ( I just love a good kisser..!!!lol)..his hands moved down to my crotch area and he opens my pants and reaches down my underwear for my hard cock. Then all of a sudden to my surprise..HE PULLS AWAY..AND TELL ME WE CAN'T DO THIS NOW!!!!!..WTF!!!!!!..now I began to question him about did I do something wrong or what is going on with him??..he just told me its not me..I am great..and that he is not ready for this ...I composed myself..said "okay"..gave him a good night kiss and was in my way home...PISSED!!!!!...

Now..not to sound cocky or arrogant but I did not know how to receive this behavior from him because I never had a problem getting laid or even working that hard to ..I do like a challenge but that was beyond anything I ever dealt with. So needless to say..I did not want to see him again or even talk to him anymore..I avoided him at all cost and even stopped going the places we hung out at. I did not see him for a couple of months until one night I ran into him while at a club hanging out with some friends..he approached me and asked if he could have a word with me in private. He went on to apologize for his behavior but then he went on to tell me that I am a nice guy and any one would be happy to be with me..but for him...I am not that guy because he likes to be slapped and pushed around by his man. He went on to say that he likes his man to kick his ass every now and then to show him who's the boss in the relationship. I immediately started laughing..and he did not..he gave me the most serious look to let me know that he was not kidding.

So..just out of curiosity..I pushed him up against the wall really hard and at first his reaction was shocking but when I pushed him again,,he started smiling at me in a seductive manner as if it was turning him on. I slapped him and he grabbed me and stuck his tongue down my throat and started moaning and grabbing my crotch. Now once the bartender and my friends saw me slapping him they thought he and I were fighting and this behavior was not of my nature. I had to assure them that everything was okay especially when they saw him rubbing his hand up and down the bulge in my pants. He then whispered in my ear.."Take Me Home Daddy and make me yours!!!"...needless to say that he sex was incredible and I wound up staying with him the remainder of that weekend totally naked and sexually fulfilled...we started seeing each other on a regular basis...but in all honesty...I broke it off because I hate violence and the physicality of the relationship that he wanted ...I did not feel good doing it...so I moved on...and guess what?? for those of you who had read my previous post about being with a police officer..this was the guy that I spoke about in that thread...anyway..thanks to all of you who had took the time to read this...I really appreciate it...JS

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I read it and it seems like the OP is venting about something that happened to him. It seems to be a statement and not a question to me. I understood what the OP was saying but since I have never been in that situation and I have nothing to add to it, I went on to the next thread.

Big_a_20

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think the point of discussion is people who either: need to be mean, demeaning and dominant or need someone like that. Has anyone had a situation like that and what became of it? Did you enjoy it?

As for myself, I do like to be dominant in bed. I’m can be dominant IRL if I know that’s what my partner needs. For me it’s an exercise I’m not being overly concerned with someone else’s POV and making it all about them which I have a tendency to do as a people pleaser. I’m not saying being aware of others is wrong but when it’s at a disservice to yourself, you need to take action. I had one guy that really wanted me to beat him and that’s where I drew the line. He tried to piss me off so I would beat the shit out of him but just made me shut down and cut off contact.