Have you ever been....

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Texsc, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Texsc

Texsc New Member

Albums:
    Have you ever been played with by a doctor, person giving you a pedicure, seamstress or any other professional that was close to your crotch? How far did it go? Was it a suprise or did you know they would play?

2. AlextheRedhead

Gold Member

Albums:
    Two doctor's and a dentist. fondled me and I didnt know before

3. Texsc

Texsc New Member

Albums:
    WOW, were you out at the time or did they just brush up against you?

4. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I had real long hair at one time. my wife's beautician started cutting my hair, probably every 3 months. she was a pretty red head, nice rack. she would have me sit upright in this chair, with my legs apart, and as she would trim she would move one of her legs in and out of the space betwen my legs. after the first cutting, she would press her boobs on/into me. she knew I liked it. she would giggle a little and tease me. one time she stepped into the bathroom and removed her bra. she had on a light, thin sweater top, swooping neckline. it was winter, and the room was cold, her nipples were barely showing. she cut my hair, flitting her boobs in front of me, right in my face. I popped a nice chub. she checked my bulge, said,"MmmMmmm, I know one of the reasons your wife married you. she said you are big. I'd agree.", as her knee came up and rubbed up & down on my bulge.

5. hotheadguy

hotheadguy Member

Many years ago a tailor in a big NY clothing store was measuring me for alterations to my trousers and wanted to measure the inside leg length. So he "accidently" cupped his one hand holding the tape over my cock and balls while measuring the trouser length from crotch to ankle. I'd been measured many times before but never like that. I was too astonished to say anything, so he "accidently" gave me a little squeeze. As I wear briefs rather than boxers he really did get my full measure. I told him I thought it was inappropriate for him to put his hand where it was. :frown1: He apologised and that was the end of the story. I was offended rather than angry and definitely had no wish to let him continue.

But I had another very different experience several years later at the hands (literally) of a registered naturopath and alternative medicine practitioner who I consulted for a minor but painful ailment. He made me strip naked so that he could examine me because he "treated the body wholistically". He prescribed some medication as well as acupuncture. With me lying naked on his examination couch, he put his acupunture needles into various parts of my body including in my upper pubic region.

I must explain that he was quite a well-built, macho but friendly kind of guy, so while I was uncomfortable about my nudity, it wasn't the first time I had stripped off in front of a doctor (or nurse!) and I didn't think there was anything unprofessional about him. Then, with the needles all sticking into me he proceeded to talk about sex and asked me how often I ejaculated. I suddenly popped a boner. I wanted to die of embarrassment and shame, but he just laughed and said "it's okay, it's natural and happens to lots of guys". I tried to change the subject but he asked me if I ever masturbate and I said yes, don't most guys. (He had already established that I was single at the time.) But from the talk about sex it was clear that he was trying to get me aroused, and was succeeding! Then he took my boner in his hand and said he could see I needed a bit of help. By this stage my inner motors were running and I was in no position to resist! :redface:

When it was over I told him how embarrassed I felt but he laughed again and said that I mustn't worry about it, the body expresses its needs, he could see that I really needed it and had enjoyed it and the sexual release was good for me. It was probably all true, but it was also very unprofessional of him. And although I wouldn't swear to it, I'm pretty sure he was sporting a boner too. I've often wondered how many other unsuspecting guys he's done it to.

6. someperson

Gold Member

Albums:
    yes a doctor while getting a physical. She pulled my foreskin back quickly to reveal my cock head..

Probably checking for Tight Foreskin (Phimosis) or just wanted to see my cock head.

7. B_Over_Endowed_EMT

B_Over_Endowed_EMT New Member

Yeah. My dr was checking me for a hernia next thing i know he pulls out a deck of cards and were playing poker! Damn pervert.

8. uncutguy37

uncutguy37 Active Member

Albums:
    I was getting a physical for work, just a generic quick look, with a young Dr. after checking my my balls, he grabbed my cock and started sliding my skin back and fourth, I thought he was just checking "under the hood" but he kept sliding it back and fourth a few times and was not wearing gloves, I started to bone up a little and he stopped, but stayed in the room talking to me while I got dressed, I kept getting hard after he stopped, I saw him look down a few times, lol

9. overninept5

overninept5 New Member

Albums:
    dentist and a tailor in new york. tailor i have now just looks and sighs. very old man. says if he was only younger......lol

10. shankity

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Best part of having foreskin is the amount of people who are fascinated by it and can't help but play with it. Sounds like a hot doc experience.

11. hairyversmuscle

hairyversmuscle Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Massage therapist Happy Ending. This has happened with 3 different folks, all were from massage therapists at gyms, not someone in their own home.

12. gettingonwithit

Aside from massages, when I was about 16 or 17 I had some abomanal pain, my GP, an old guy in his 80s explored a little lower than I expected just ever so breifly.

13. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    Mo lested, by a professional

No'

but met several whom i would have done the deed with, quite willingly

14. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

How about the reverse, i.e., the doctor, me, being felt up by patients! Women reclined in my dental chair draping their right arm over the arm rest onto my thigh and up to my crotch! Happened several times. A couple men, licked my fingers while I was working in their mouths too.

15. D_Phil_Doneafew

D_Phil_Doneafew Account Disabled

When I was a teen I went to a dermatolologist and he stood very close to me stratling my right leg. I could feel and see his cock through his trousers. He stood there examining me for what seemed like an eternity. I really wanted to press upward slightly to see his reaction but I did not. A few years later I found that he was gay and that I could have easily made a move. Oh to turn back the clock what I would have done differently.

16. rjp1346

Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I worked for a piercing studio and had a customer come in to get a new ring for his PA. We found the right size and he ask if I could put it in, we went into one of the rooms, and replaced his ring. He ask if I had a PA and I told him I have an RPA and he asked to see it. I dropped my pants, and the next thing I knew he was playing with me. It felt so good and we spent some extra time exploring his new jewelry and exploring mine.

17. Draconis71

Gold Member

Albums:
    One assclown dentist about 15-20 years back.
    Froze the right side of the mouth, and started working on a tooth on the left. (NOT frozen)
    I'm going to go out on a limb, assume it wasn't accidental him brushing up... given the single earring, hair, manerisims, and lisp. (yes, the whole stereotypical stereotype).
    The twit might have been distracted... but, should NEVER have been working with surgical tools.

18. aqua-illusion

Gold Member

Albums:
    You'd need a penis a metre long if your pedicurist is touching your dick...

pedicures are for your feet...how can they touch your "private areas"?

Draft saved Draft deleted